KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » A Speculated Connection Between Tekken And Soul Calibur

A Speculated Connection Between Tekken And Soul Calibur
Started by: Guilty Gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Speculated Connection Between Tekken And Soul Calibur

I believe there may be a connection between Tekken and Soul Calibur. I assume that the events in Soul Calibur occur many generations prior to the events that've occurred in Tekken. Reasons why;

- In Soul Calibur III, Raphael's stage music, "Endless Warfare", is the exact piece of music from Anna and Nina Williams' endings in Tekken 5, and the place where Nina and Anna acted looks awfully similar to Raphael's SCIII stage "Romanian Valley - Castle Siege".

- The Gold Rush stage in Tekken 5 looks almost the same as Cervantes' SCII stage "Pirate's Alcove", only that it doesn't hold fights on the ship. Both of these stages have identical narrow entrances to the outside world in the background.

- I think Valeria is an ancestor of Nina and Anna Williams. She looks somewhat like Anna and has the same pose as one of Anna's beginning poses.

- I believe Yoshimitsu existed a long time prior to the first King of Iron Fist Tournament, during the events of Soul Calibur.

- It is said that Heihachi was once training on the mountains with Kuma and somehow went back in time, and fought during the events of Soul Calibur II.

- I believe the curse of the Mishima bloodline may have a connection with Soul Edge.

- Hong Yun-seong could be an ancestor of Hwoarang.

- The Cathedral in Tekken 5 may have been made during medieval times in Soul Calibur.

There are others that I may mention later.

---

This is just a belief. I do not want to argue it.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:24 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

:-Þ

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:04 PM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 09:06 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm liking this.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:16 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

YAY

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 02:30 AM
MadMel
Heh

Re: A Speculated Connection Between Tekken And Soul Calibur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I believe there may be a connection between Tekken and Soul Calibur. I assume that the events in Soul Calibur occur many generations prior to the events that've occurred in Tekken. Reasons why;

- In Soul Calibur III, Raphael's stage music, "Endless Warfare", is the exact piece of music from Anna and Nina Williams' endings in Tekken 5, and the place where Nina and Anna acted looks awfully similar to Raphael's SCIII stage "Romanian Valley - Castle Siege".

- The Gold Rush stage in Tekken 5 looks almost the same as Cervantes' SCII stage "Pirate's Alcove", only that it doesn't hold fights on the ship. Both of these stages have identical narrow entrances to the outside world in the background.

- I think Valeria is an ancestor of Nina and Anna Williams. She looks somewhat like Anna and has the same pose as one of Anna's beginning poses.

- I believe Yoshimitsu existed a long time prior to the first King of Iron Fist Tournament, during the events of Soul Calibur.

- It is said that Heihachi was once training on the mountains with Kuma and somehow went back in time, and fought during the events of Soul Calibur II.

- I believe the curse of the Mishima bloodline may have a connection with Soul Edge.

- Hong Yun-seong could be an ancestor of Hwoarang.

- The Cathedral in Tekken 5 may have been made during medieval times in Soul Calibur.

There are others that I may mention later.

---

This is just a belief. I do not want to argue it.

wow nice work big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 08:03 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I believe if the makers go with what you said, they might make a crossover game.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:18 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or they may be evidence in future Tekken or SC games confirming that they are in fact happening in the same world.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 05:30 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

If that is so, how come no one in any of the two games has made references to each other?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 06:52 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe it's because they haven't yet, duh. Also SC Yoshimitsu and Heihachi may be the same as the Tekken incarnations.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 07:10 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Well...about the references...Soul Calibur takes place eons before Tekken, ye know?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 08:09 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 08:33 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I think that su in SC is just an ancestor of the one in Tekken, I also think that their clan has the same name, but I'm not positive. Nice thread Xeno.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2007 08:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

su as in Yoshimitsu? If so well, I don't think so. I don't think Yoshimitsu is human even.

Thanks.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 12:55 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
su as in Yoshimitsu? If so well, I don't think so. I don't think Yoshimitsu is human even.

Thanks.
Yes Yoshimitsu, and he is human, in SC he only lost his arm so uses a wooden machine one and wears a mask, Yoshi in Tekken is also just part machine.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 08:55 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just read that he lost his arm in the first Tekken. Also Yoshimitsu in Tekken and Soul Calibur are part of the Manji clan which makes me believe even more that they exist in the same world.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 10:19 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

So that means thay are connected.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:12 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It could mean that.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 04:31 AM