KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire

An upcoming game for the Wii set to release in the US 9/25. You play as a young man (no name yet) who is trying to reforge the Dragon Blade by defeating the six Dragon guardians to rid the world of evil.

Dragon Blade at E3

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 07:26 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This game is awesome! It's combat from beginning to end and this game is just awesome. The first boss (the water dragon) alone took me over half an hour to defeat. This game is fun.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should fight Ryu Hayabusa and they can fight for the dragon blade.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 11:13 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I wouldn't put my money on Ryu until after I beaten Dragon Blade to see what all Dal can do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:06 AM
MadMel
Heh

awesome footage...this is a must have big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It is. It was a low budget game and it is amazing what they did. I just beaten the forth dragons and these guys are hard. I mean Devil May Cry 3 hard. This game is action packed! Plus I just got the third set of dragon armor.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:15 PM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I was look forward to this game, but I haven't seen a single review, but after your good praises I'm convinced that I must have this.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:47 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I never really liked hack and slash games but this one was like Shadow of the Colossus and God of War got together to make a game.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 08:49 PM
MadMel
Heh

ok, definitely getting this !!!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 01:34 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
ok, definitely getting this !!!

Good get it! I just beat the game! The last boss (...when I could actually beat him) took me nearly half an hour to defeat. I swear this game is so fun. It easily is my favorite hack and slash game and this is against God of War and Devil May Cry series.

...it doesn't look as good as the GoW or DMC series because unlike those games this is actually on a budget but it is easily funner.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:03 AM
MadMel
Heh

i cant...we dont get it till november!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:30 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
i cant...we dont get it till november!

It's a low budget game. They don't have the money Halo 3 has to send it worldwide faster. Cut them some slack.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 03:39 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I was look forward to this game, but I haven't seen a single review, but after your good praises I'm convinced that I must have this.

So did you get it yet? Or what?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:47 PM