KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep [PSP]

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep [PSP]
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Arrow Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep [PSP]

(please log in to view the image)

From khinsider.com:

Scenes of the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 flash by on the screen, and two phrases are seen clearly onscreen. One reads "Deep Past" and the other "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate."

We are then confronted by a young boy who looks like Roxas conversing with another young boy with black hair. Their surroundings seem to resemble Hallow Bastion (Radiant Garden). The name "Ven" is thrown outward, referring to the boy who looks like Roxas.

The scene change various times before stopping at an iamge of the Old Man from the KH2FM+ secret ending. He is called "Master Xehanort" by Terra. Soon after, Terra summons his keyblade and the screen chandes.

Various worlds are shown, and one of which is familiar to us all. "Olympus Colliseum" is making another comeback, followed by a brand new world, that of which resembles Sleeping Beauty.

The video then changes back to Terra battling against a dark figure, whom you can tell is male. This is the same man from the Secretn Ending of KH2FM+, the one who the Old Man creates. Terra is able to forceably get the man's helmet off, but his face is concealed.

King Mickey is shown summoning kis keyblde, and then the scene changes very quicly to Terra on a beach. He seems to be watching two boys play in the ocen. After he rests his weapon into the ground, the two boys he was watching are clearer and they look like Sora and Riku. Soon after, Terra says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

The phrase "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" arises, and it is revealed this game is for the PSP.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:15 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow...I need to see these videos. messed

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

"Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP is a sort of prequel to the entire series. It tells the tale of a trio of heroes who seek out a wayward Keyblade master. Those of you who've unlocked the hidden FMV found in Kingdom Hearts 2 will finally be able to follow the teaser ending it gave everyone through the end. The game will feature the same traditional controls, game system, and the visual style of its predecessors." - qj.net

I'm definitely looking forward to this title the most. Can't wait for it.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 03:55 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've just been so turned off by the PSP, I don't even bother keeping up with it's games or buy any anymore.

Not to mention it's $50 a game.

I've also misplaced the battery somewhere in my room so if I play it I have to plug it up to an outlet.

I'd definitely like to play this game though. We'll see if I can get out of my PSP funk.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:18 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy
"Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP is a sort of prequel to the entire series. It tells the tale of a trio of heroes who seek out a wayward Keyblade master. Those of you who've unlocked the hidden FMV found in Kingdom Hearts 2 will finally be able to follow the teaser ending it gave everyone through the end. The game will feature the same traditional controls, game system, and the visual style of its predecessors." - qj.net

I'm definitely looking forward to this title the most. Can't wait for it.

awesomeness!!!

so... there isn't going to be a KH3 for a long time, Am I right?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 07:09 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

We've yet to know there will be a KH3 brother.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 09:57 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_D_J
awesomeness!!!

so... there isn't going to be a KH3 for a long time, Am I right?
There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, we don't know when it'll be released though. If you're worried about this year, then no, it definitely won't be released this year. More than likely, not even next year.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:28 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be nice if someone believing there'll be a KH3 provide me with a quote by the KH team saying so. Now I wouldn't want a game of a franchise that I'm a fan of to not exist. I just want to see why some people are so sure that there'll be a "Kingdom Hearts 3" in the future.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 03:17 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by shin_gear
It'd be nice if someone believing there'll be a KH3 provide me with a quote by the KH team saying so. Now I wouldn't want a game of a franchise that I'm a fan of to not exist. I just want to see why some people are so sure that there'll be a "Kingdom Hearts 3" in the future.

I guess we have to wait, you know, after these games are released, to know for sure if there's a KH 3 or not, like clues, loose ends or even a teaser.

...but any lose ends left by KH2 are being answered with these games:
the "3 knights" story is sort of a prequel/alternate story. prequel cuz its said to happen before KH, and alternate cuz this characters have and could have interact with KH 1-2 time line.

and the letter sora got ant the end of KH2, that'll be KH coded. erm

that's why I think there won't be KH 3 anytime soon. It's a sure deal there will be one, I just not so sure it can be called "3"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 07:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

that's why I think there won't be KH 3 anytime soon. It's a sure deal there will be one, I just not so sure it can be called "3"
That's what I believe too. I think that there will be a "KH3" at some point in the future. What I question though is why are some people claiming that it's a fact when there's no confirmation of that title?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:14 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a sure deal there will be one.
Yup.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 08:42 PM
Shutter Shack
Restricted

Account Restricted

As of this point, there is still no news of a KH3, althought it would be nice...I don't know why a console version has not been announced in such a long time. I know SE has been busy, but an announcement doesn't take a lot of effort.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:20 PM
Shutter Shack is currently offline Click here to Send Shutter Shack a Private Message Find more posts by Shutter Shack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I'm pretty sure we'll get an answer once KH:BbS is out.... there just have to be an special unlockable teaser ending....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 04:17 PM
Shutter Shack
Restricted

Account Restricted

True.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 05:23 PM
Shutter Shack is currently offline Click here to Send Shutter Shack a Private Message Find more posts by Shutter Shack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

This is just proof that Square is trying to prevent making a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. Long ago they announced making one for the PS3 and now they're saying they're not. This is about as stupid as the time Capcom said they were making a Monster Hunter 3 for PS3 until they moved it to the Wii.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 06:45 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Official release date still not out.

Can't wait for this game, along with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 04:42 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is just proof that Square is trying to prevent making a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. Long ago they announced making one for the PS3 and now they're saying they're not. This is about as stupid as the time Capcom said they were making a Monster Hunter 3 for PS3 until they moved it to the Wii.

it was never announced for PS3... in fact, No KH3 has ever been announced

there was the rumor it was going to be for Wii, but that turned out to be the DS game: 358/2 days

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 05:53 PM
Raise Thy Sword
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, no news of a KH3...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:20 PM
Raise Thy Sword is currently offline Click here to Send Raise Thy Sword a Private Message Find more posts by Raise Thy Sword Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

There used to be a KH3 teaser I think. I rememeber a trailer awhile back showing these armored guys surrounded by hundreds of Keyblades.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:46 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Confrontation X
Restricted

Account Restricted

That wasn't for KH3. That was for Birth By Sleep.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 04:42 PM
Confrontation X is currently offline Click here to Send Confrontation X a Private Message Find more posts by Confrontation X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote