KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » "What Game Is It?" Thread

"What Game Is It?" Thread
Started by: Bardock42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"What Game Is It?" Thread

Lana says, there might have been a thread like that before, but for now it is lost, so I will open this one.

So, if you need to find the name or whereabouts of a game you can ask it here. (or anywhere else, for all I care, but I suppose one thread is not a bad idea anyways)

Anyhow, the game I would like to find, was a pretty fun game I got about 5 years ago (not sure whether it was freeware then) but don't remember where. I am decently sure it was called "Balls" or something along those lines. You basically had to play a ball and guide it through a couple of mazes. It had probably like 30 levels. And the ball you had to guide could get certain powers (extra speed, collecting points from far away, jumping, etc) by passing through coloured gates. You had to get all points in a level to beat it I think. Anyhow, it was a really enjoyable game and I would like to play it again very much, so if anyone knows where I could find it or how, I would appreciate it a lot.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:51 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's that first person shooter where you play as a Spartan and have to fight this alien race and save the world?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 09:57 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

crackdown laughing out loud

seriously, halo

in what game do you fight 3 incredibly powerful demon lords?? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:37 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

This is the "What is this Game" thread...not a game.

It is intended just to find out about games you want to find out.

I am sure such a game would be popular, if it doesn't already exist, but please don't use this thread for it, m'kay?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Super Monkey Ball?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:07 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote