KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Halo DS

Halo DS
Started by: Mr.Biscuits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Biscuits

Halo DS

quote:
http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/10/02/67886/

If this came out right now with a user base of over 50 million Nintendo Ds's out there ( they sold that many in less than 3 years) . I BET YOU it would sell millions apon millions.

(please log in to view the image)

If only....

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 04:58 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

hope it doesnt. that would mean bungie is leavin ms.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:03 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd buy it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:04 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh please no.

Not that it would ever happen anyway.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chickenlover98
hope it doesnt. that would mean bungie is leavin ms.

Click the link.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:06 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lana
Oh please no.

Not that it would ever happen anyway.

Why no?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:08 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why no?

Can't stand Halo.

Looking at those images posted, I call hoax anyway. The DS certainly has some nice graphics for a handheld but those just seem a bit TOO nice.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:08 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Can't stand Halo.

Looking at those images posted, I call hoax anyway. The DS certainly has some nice graphics for a handheld but those just seem a bit TOO nice.

Did you watch the video?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:10 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Did you watch the video?

To be honest, no. I just don't care enough.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:13 AM
Mr.Biscuits

To be honest, no. I just don't care enough.

He he...
Fair enough...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:14 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't stand Halo.

What about the other people who like it though?

F those people stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:17 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO..Halo DS

Can't stand Halo.

Ninja Gaiden DS has equal quality or better. XD

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:26 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Can't stand Halo.

You know, just because something comes out on the DS doesn't mean you'd have to play it.

Crazy, I know.

DS is in need of some games right now anyways. Besides Zelda hasn't had a good release in some time.

I do agree, though. Doubtful that this is legit either way.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by BackFire
You know, just because something comes out on the DS doesn't mean you'd have to play it.

Crazy, I know.

DS is in need of some games right now anyways. Besides Zelda hasn't had a good release in some time.

I do agree, though. Doubtful that this is legit either way.

Doesn't mean I can't say I dislike the idea of it. Crazy, being able to express an opinion.

Not sure what you mean by Zelda not having a good release in some time...do you mean the release being big, or the game being good?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 05:49 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, I forgot a comma. What I meant is, besides Zelda, the DS hasn't had a good release in some time.

Lot's of shitty games come out on the system, dumb gimmick games, that think that moving a stick around is enough to warrant a massive gameplay evolution despite having nothing else going for them. Halo would work pretty well with the control scheme of the system, and would be an undeniable big release. In fact, it would probably move more systems than any other game that's been released on the system.

Why be against a game simply existing just because you don't like it? I think the Kingdom Heart games are lame, doesn't mean I wish they'd cease to exist.

Last edited by BackFire on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 07:47 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 06:44 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I think the Kingdom Heart games are lame,

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 06:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Like Microsoft would give their golden game over to Nintendo. That would be like Nintendo handing Mario over to Sony.

Can't stand Halo.

What are you talking about? Metroid Prime Hunters' graphics looks as good as that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:05 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have EITHER of you guys actually watched the videos on the site?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:05 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Have EITHER of you guys actually watched the videos on the site?

Yeah I did. They said it was cancelled for a reason, because Microsoft doesn't want to send it's golden game off to Nintendo because it would be like Nintendo sending Mario to Sony.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:15 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right. Certainly not a hoax, though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 02:17 PM