KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Okay.Which system should I buy?

Okay.Which system should I buy?
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mr.smiley

Okay.Which system should I buy?

I'm going to invest in a new system (I moved out of home and my brothers have the 360 now!)

Could you guys give me any advice on what would be the best one to pick?I'm pretty familiar with the 360,so in all honesty how does the wii and ps3 stack up against it in terms of what's best for the buyer?

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:59 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

The Wii is good if you like mario games, Zelda, all that stuff. Which I do. And the fact that I can get a workout out of it it's a bonus. The problem is, the wii isn't a very social device. Multiplayer gos un-used by nintendo.

The Playstation 3 is expensive, and hardly has anything worth meationing, atleast in my book. The only incentive to get a PS3 would be the free internet server, and Bully 2. Which Bully 2 isn't even a garantee.

The X-Box 360 is perfect for me, because i'm generaly a PC gamer. And X-Box is bassicaly for PC gamers who are sick of being confined to thier uncomfertable chairs and keyboard/mousepad for controls. I want my games to be primarily played on the internetz where i can form groups and kick some major ass. Even if half the games are rehashes of the same basic princaple.

I do get uncomfertable about the hardware failures. But microsoft's website says that's only in the range of 5%, and is coverd by a three year warranty. I know that probably doesn't cover the games if they get warped, and they should just build the God-damn plate nesscary for it not to overheat. But I don't play a game for more then two hours. So i'm probably safe.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:17 AM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I have all three. Playstation is basically only used when I watch movies, the Wii is just kinda sitting and waiting for Mario to come out, but I pretty much play my 360 everyday.

Xbox has a big library of games already, its still got a few huge ones coming before new years. Xbox live is fantastic if you want to play online. You can get a Pro system for just 360, and thats all 90% of people need.

Honest opinion, buy a 360. Maybe a Wii down the line.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 11:18 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain King
The Wii is good if you like mario games, Zelda, all that stuff. Which I do. And the fact that I can get a workout out of it it's a bonus. The problem is, the wii isn't a very social device. Multiplayer gos un-used by nintendo.

Super Mario Strikers has online play. And Super Smash Bros Brawl has been confirmed to have online play. Smas Bros dude! Everyone will be playing that game!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 01:14 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote