KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lana you there? I think your kind of cute wanna hookup?

Lana you there? I think your kind of cute wanna hookup?
Started by: JediKatarn1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediKatarn1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lana you there? I think your kind of cute wanna hookup?

Lana sorry for the spam thread but I'd like to personal get to know you better. I think your the cat's meow the forum community. What do you say want to exchange phone number? I'm a very down the earth simpathetic guy and think your smart an hot. Just close this thread when your done reading this. Maybe if you want, go out for a drink or dinner? PM if your interested. I'll be waiting. hugs and kisses XXXXOOOO~Cory

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:37 AM
JediKatarn1 is currently offline Click here to Send JediKatarn1 a Private Message Find more posts by JediKatarn1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh my god.

I'm.. I'm literally speechless.

You guys.. WOULD MAKE THE BEST COUPLE EVAAARRRR!!!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:39 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
oh my god.

I'm.. I'm literally speechless.

You guys.. WOULD MAKE THE BEST COUPLE EVAAARRRR!!!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:41 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

No. Just no.

And don't spam my forum.

And I've been requested to open it back up real fast. You guys have one minute and then it's closed for good stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Oct 5th, 2007 at 03:46 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:41 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I think you two should hook up, ASAP.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:46 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Oh wow. This is just... you have no idea. I'd be on the floor laughing it I wasn't paralyzed with hysterical shock here.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:47 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So how many seconds do we have left anyway? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:48 AM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

its......... sad. you dont even try internet dating yet you come a fricken computer forum and you ask a random girl for her number. dude, thats comedy, really it is

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:49 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, hang on.

People requested the thread back open, why? If it was to bash, and it was re-opened so people could bash...

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

i pmed her. she thinks its "funny". my opinion, sad

chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Lana you there? I think your kind of cute wanna hookup?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Lana sorry for the spam thread but I'd like to personal get to know you better. I think your the cat's meow the forum community. What do you say want to exchange phone number? I'm a very down the earth simpathetic guy and think your smart an hot. Just close this thread when your done reading this. Maybe if you want, go out for a drink or dinner? PM if your interested. I'll be waiting. hugs and kisses XXXXOOOO~Cory

erm Why didn't you PM Lana in the first place?

Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wow, just wow...and if Lana weren't already taken she'd be in a 3some with me and my girl.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, killing this for good now. I think I've laughed enough stick out tongue

But seriously? Don't post stuff like this, and don't PM me either

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It's okay, AC; JediKatarn instigates much of it in the Star Wars sections. One minute of free-for-all can't hurt too much, seeing as he's dense as a brick.

In any case, I laughed.

Haha, I can post after you close things.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote