KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best Final Fantasy Boss music ?

Which is the best ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1,2 and 3 0 0%
4 1 8.33%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 5 41.67%
8 0 0%
9 2 16.67%
10 4 33.33%
11 0 0%
12 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Final Fantasy Boss music ?
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Best Final Fantasy Boss music ?

Ok , which FF has the best Boss music.

FF 1-7

FF 8-12

You decide !

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 06:00 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

IX and VI

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh...not bothering to listen to the first video. They're oldies and they don't sound too well anyway. Plus, I'm biased.

Anyway there are many boss battle music in these games. The one that was picked for FFX is KICKASS. I love that one. It's also the one used when Auron appeared for the second time in X to fight the fiend in Luca.

But my all-time FAVORITE boss music...is the one being playing while fighting Seymour Omnis

j/k it's so annoying.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 02:23 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

One Winged Angel. no expression

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:04 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seymour would pwn Sephiroth, by the way. happy

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 03:15 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
Seymour would pwn Sephiroth, by the way. happy
no

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:49 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Best Boss music.....if you include One Winged Angel it has to be that, but general bosses I'd say VIII

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 04:58 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

As far as music goes a like Dancing Mad best, but the choir gives One Winged Angel a bit more oomph. Generally though, I like 10, 8,6,4,and 1 (Is it me, or does X-2 sound like something taken out of shinobi?)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:04 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Sephiroth's boss theme was probably the best, and I really liked that one Maybe I'm a Lion song or whatever on FF8.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:05 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

One-Winged Angel in AC was far better than the original. It's improved, after all.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
no
Seymour became a part of Sin and acheived a very high state of power.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

It's Hard to choose probably FFVII, VIII, OR IX

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:25 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seymour became a part of Sin and acheived a very high state of power.
And?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:33 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he was more powerful than Sephiroth.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:33 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he was more powerful than Sephiroth.
Prove it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:44 PM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seymour was one with Sin. That's a statement from the game. Sin has more power than the lifestream does, and Sin's Terra Graviton drilled holes in the planet (Spira), and caused the destruction of a city (Zanarkand) by approaching it. Seymour Flux (A weaker version than Omnis) had an overdrive that nuked an entire battlefield..Sephiroth (versions that look like the AC one, not Bizzaro and Seifer Sephiroth etc.) has yet to demonstrate that kind of power.

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 19th, 2007 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2007 07:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx

I thought ten was cool. It was a total surprise that came out of nowhere to hear japanese metal used in the final boss battle. At first i was like wtf, but it worked.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 06:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Craps i voted 7 cause i thought 1 winged angel counted.... but probably 8

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:19 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

I'm biased

stop the f*cking presses!!
it cant be true.....wheres the real gears?!?!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:23 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanboy 1988

It's not a boss song but I thought Auron's was one of the coolest, and One Winged Angel was solid to

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:53 PM
fanboy 1988 is currently offline Click here to Send fanboy 1988 a Private Message Find more posts by fanboy 1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
stop the f*cking presses!!
it cant be true.....wheres the real gears?!?!

Seymour in action

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Oct 26th, 2007 at 03:27 AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:17 AM