KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Epic Moment

Most Epic Moment
Started by: Icy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Most Epic Moment

In your opinion what is the most epic moment in video games.
In my opinion it is the micro wave hall in MGS4 or the Old Snake vs Liquid Ocelot fight

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 05:54 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Being the Halo fan that I am I have to say the two cutscenes before 'The Ark' mission in Halo 3 literally give me shivers they're so awesome. along with every single cutscene that blizzard has made, particularly for WoW

oh and in CoD 4 when the nuke goes off and then you're able to get up and view the aftermath. That was sick

snap.... and intro to Rainbow six 3

k I'm done now

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:28 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

any scene involving fox in MGS - twin snakes stick out tongue
the great invasion scene in SSBB (the one where kirby takes down the giant cannon)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:43 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader - the Battle of Endor stage, amazing music booming, hundreds of TIE-fighters to fight, Death Star looming in the background, three Star Destroyers to fight and tens more floating in the background. The entire feel of that stage was just amazing from start to finish.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:45 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ill admit that, even though i cant stand the game itself..

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:47 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

God Of War, Seeing Ares stand there amongst Athens

what else hmmmmmmmm i'll come back to that.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 09:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

MGS4

period

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
MGS4

period

From start till end, i agree.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 07:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
the great invasion scene in SSBB (the one where kirby takes down the giant cannon)

co-signed

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 08:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The final 20 minutes of Half Life 2 Episode 2.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Tetris

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Originally posted by Spartan005
oh and in CoD 4 when the nuke goes off and then you're able to get up and view the aftermath. That was sick

That part was one of my favorite parts of the game even though you don't really do anything, just something you don't see every day

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:21 PM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the 1st time you go out onto hyrule field in OoT....loved that moment

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Tetris level 15
fix'd

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 10:40 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by BackFire
The final 20 minutes of Half Life 2 Episode 2.

Yeah, that was pretty damn sweet.

The first major battle with the opposing forces in the original Half Life where the crazy tech rock music started, and you running around blasting people, and a couple of guys get caught by the barnacles

Totally epic.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 11:13 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Am I the only person who thinks that the Raiden vs. Vamp fight in MGS4 was, for most of the second half, incredibly boring?

Epic video game scenes for me is the race to the Frigate at the end of Halo 3, Tassadar's suicide run into the Overmind in Starcraft, great points.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:26 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Epic video game scenes for me is the race to the Frigate at the end of Halo 3

Damn I forgot about that one that part was truly epic

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:00 AM
Spartan005

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Am I the only person who thinks that the Raiden vs. Vamp fight in MGS4 was, for most of the second half, incredibly boring?

Epic video game scenes for me is the race to the Frigate at the end of Halo 3, Tassadar's suicide run into the Overmind in Starcraft, great points.

yeah when I first ran through that tunnel and saw a warthog sitting there I was like "holy shit" lol

they ended that game perfectly as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:44 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Spartan005
yeah when I first ran through that tunnel and saw a warthog sitting there I was like "holy shit" lol

they ended that game perfectly as far as I'm concerned.

Ended it perfectly? They ended it the same way as Halo 1. You drive and this time it didn't even have a timer.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:59 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Playing as the Predalien in AVP2: Primal Hunt

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 07:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote