KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Army of Two

Army of Two
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Army of Two

Army of Two is kind of like a military game. You have two people in your squad who work for a secret organization. You get to customize your weapons, put on different armor, put on different masks, and more. You can do it 1 player of 2 players. You get to do special abilities with your guys. Turning on a special mode to snipe and blow up something with a special affect at the end. There is a back to back mode. There is a whole lot more to the game.

Why is this game good.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 02:16 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

already a thread on this

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Great game. I had a lot of fun with this game. The graphics are top notch...,think gears of war in a realistic war game. The story takes an interesting spin the typical war game. It may not be original and is also very predictable but it is interesting and mildly entertaining none the less. The two main characters Tyson and Elliot are portrayed in a satisfying manner. Their dialogue is also delivered by a great voice actors who have some legitimately funny and sharp dialogue to work with. These two characters alone could carry a franchise but none of this would matter if the gameplay was ass, right? I suppose you will either love or hate the gameplay. Like many other fps and 3rd person action shooters these days, the name of the game is cover. Although, what sets this game apart is the aggro system. As you take cover you can call for your partner to take heat, drawing enemy fire away from you while you sneak up and take position behind enemy lines. The controls work very well and are highly responsive. The only thing that doesnt work to well is the melee attack, but thats just a slight annoyance.

The AI is very aware in this game. The learning curve isn't steep and teh graduation and introduction to difficulty is well paced. By the time you reach the harder levels you will be well trained to take them on with only a few deaths. As for your partners AI, I played only with the computer partner. I didn't play this game with a friend, so naturally i missed out on a lot of freedom there but i do have to say that my computer counterpart was a beefy mofo. Some people complain that the computer partner is stupid, but there were several sections where the computer was accurate enough that i could have let him complete the section for me. The weapons are also what makes this game shine. As you complete stages and mission you earn money. You spend this money on unlocking or upgrading weapons. I would highly recommend this game to fans of 3rd or fps action shooters. There is just enough strategy required to keep it fresh and puzzling but also enough balls to the wall running and gunning that keeps it from being a full on strategy. Again, the controls are tight and sexy...,go play this game

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 05:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
already a thread on this

Wher, i checked, and i couldnt find one.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 07:13 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote