KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » New MK already in the works

New MK already in the works
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

New MK already in the works

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/11/18/b...-mortal-kombat/

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe just gets out and Ed Boon already talks of a new MK game. He says that the team is still together and are already working on a new one. Maybe this time, we'll be seeing some spinal cords and heads ripped off in next gen graphics. Can't wait. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 02:47 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I hope they add more stuff to the MKvDC engine and try to polish it as much as possible

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 03:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Good. No Noob, no Reptile, no Sektor, no Havik, no happy....

I mean, not one of my favorite characters was playable, and they haven't even been killed off yet(since the game takes place before armageddon)

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:14 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Well, Johnny Cage needs to be in this one.

Playing with Jax and Catwoman in "MK vs DC" was cool, but Cage should've been in it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 04:41 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Hopefully it'll be "MK vS DCu: II" with double the amount of total characters and stages there are in the game and with it performing even better than the first regardless of the large amout of characters.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 12:58 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

You say there is going to be a new mk game coming out, but is it going to be another mk game or is it going to be a sequel to mk vs dcu? because if its with dc comics again i dont think its going to be that good. IMO they should make a sequel for shaolin monks on the ps3 because that was hella fun.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 01:39 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Or better yet, a sequel to Armageddon with better gameplay and a much bigger Krypt to unlock stuff from.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Or better yet, a sequel to Armageddon with better gameplay and a much bigger Krypt to unlock stuff from.

And also better stuff in the krypt thats worth unlocking, Also more work on konquest mode the one in Armageddon was good but it still needs a bit more work on it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Originally posted by Kazenji
And also better stuff in the krypt thats worth unlocking, Also more work on konquest mode the one in Armageddon was good but it still needs a bit more work on it.

Exactly. like 99 percent of the stuff in the krypt was crap, from either random pointless videos to pictures. And the konquest mode wasnt that good, it needs a lot more work. firstly, the konquest mode should be just like shaolin monks(allowing you to upgrade you moves); but they should also have a different single player mode(like a different story) for side scrolling combat. and they shouldnt give you all the players to start out with. They should make us work for like half of them to give us something to do. and the fighting mechanics ( like chain link combos and 3 fighting styles) should come back from deception.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:51 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Hopefully it'll be "MK vS DCu: II" with double the amount of total characters and stages there are in the game and with it performing even better than the first regardless of the large amout of characters.

i want an mk vs dc with twice the number of characters, and a big krypt... i used to love that feature...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Some of the video's in Deadly Alliance was good alot better then what we saw in Armageddon.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 08:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. smile

And now that ya bring up the in-game vids, it would be nice if the next MK game had an exclusive music video like Deadly Alliance did (Immortal: Adema).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

one thing i want, that they don't do enough anymore, are cg sequences as an intro, and at the end of each persons arcade mode... and if the boss is always the same, why not have the person's character fighting him briefly, finishing him off in their own way? then lead into their ending...

for dc vs mk that would be awesome... imagine watching superman or gl or liu kang or raiden fighting dark khan in some gorgeous cg sequence...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Crosses fingers for Liu Kang*

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:24 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Raoul
one thing i want, that they don't do enough anymore, are cg sequences as an intro,...

Yea that would be good something along the lines of what we see in the Tekken games.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:38 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yea that would be good something along the lines of what we see in the Tekken games.

my thoughts exactly... tekken has always had beautiful cg sequences...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:46 PM
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by JacopeX
*Crosses fingers for Liu Kang*

Same here.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:58 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Wasn't Liu Kang in every single Mortal Kombat game?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:29 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Wasn't Liu Kang in every single Mortal Kombat game?

he missed one, i think... he died at the start, and wasnt in the game...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:50 PM
Bardock42

He was not in Deadly Alliance. Being killed by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi in the beginning.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:00 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote