KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best Call of Duty!!!

What is the best Call of Duty?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Call of Duty 1 7.69%
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One 0 0%
Call of Duty 3 0 0%
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 9 69.23%
Call of Duty 5: World at War 2 15.38%
Can't choose, because all of them are good 1 7.69%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Call of Duty!!!
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Best Call of Duty!!!

There are 5 Call of Duty games. Which is the best one?

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:38 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I'd say 5

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Four.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:51 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Four.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:06 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

You know CoD: World at War is not CoD 5 right?

Voting 4.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:08 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Four

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 06:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
You know CoD: World at War is not CoD 5 right?

Voting 4.

It's the fifth game so it's number five in my book. It isn't expanding on a previous game in the franchise but is, instead, it's own game. So why didn't they call it number 5? I'd say marketing.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 09:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like 4 and 5.

I wish 4 was as gory as 5 though.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:36 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Apparently WaW is not 5 at all, rather 4.5 according to rumor, but until that's proven true I'll still say it's the 5th game in the series, which one is the best.....why 4 of course the only thing I think 5 has over 4 is the zombie attack.

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Nov 26th, 2008 at 01:08 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:58 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One isnt the real Call of Duty 2, just a crappy unrelated console game. Anyways, Call of Duty 4 is the run away, slam dunk, surefire, and any other dumb cliche you can think of winner for me. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:58 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Cod4.

Didn't like WaW, I think they could have executed it a whole lot better.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:28 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Four is th best and I think 5 is second best

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 06:14 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Why is four so much better than five? I'm just curious to why everyone prefers four over five. Is it the setting...,is it the weapons?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 12:50 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think its the weapons and settings in 4.

I do however like WaW because it is far more violent and gory than 4.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 12:57 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Say, can you play Call of Duty 5 campaign mode with buddy on one console using two controllers?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:12 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It's the fifth game so it's number five in my book. It isn't expanding on a previous game in the franchise but is, instead, it's own game. So why didn't they call it number 5? I'd say marketing.
Actually it isn't, Call of Duty: World at War is like the 10th CoD game really.

CoD WaW is more of a spin-off than a sequel.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 07:32 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Easily the first.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:39 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Mr.blanka
Actually it isn't, Call of Duty: World at War is like the 10th CoD game really.

CoD WaW is more of a spin-off than a sequel.

how do you get 10?

I know that it is supposed to be a spin off in the same fashion as Vice city and San Andreas but Call of Duty World at War is still a sequel. How is it more of a spin off than a sequel? If it is a spin off, what is it a spin off of? Call of duty 1, 2 & 3 had nothing in common other than the war they shared. There was no story or characters stringing the series together into a consistent franchise. If anything, Call of Duty 4; Modern Warfare is more of a spin off than World at War is. Cod4 broke the trend of a WWII setting. The only reason, i'm guessing, that they didn't officially title World at War Cod 5 is because EA was contractually obligated to produce that game before Cod4 released and blew up to be the best selling cod.

I'm sure EA's next few Cod games will be set in a more modern setting. EA saw the response from fans when the series was set in a modern war setting and they also heard the cries of fans when they announced that the next COD would be back in WWII. So, EA, didn't want to lose any of their customers which is why they didn't officially title World at War Cod 5. It leaves the fans and customers believing, "oh, well, this Cod is just a stutter...,it's a spin off. The Next one will be contemporary warfare again, so, i will eat this game while they finish up Cod 5" When in reality, World at War was always intended to be the fifth Call of Duty.

This is just my opinion, i know it's trivial but i'm just sayin, it's call of duty 5 to me. If you want to call it world at war, cool.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:44 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Don't you mean Activison, i'm not tryind to derail you're points in that post but last i checked EA had nothing to do with the license.

Unless EA owns Activision of course?!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 09:03 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

CoD: WaW.

Because I can blow people's arms off and send dogs after my asshat friends.

Yeah.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 10:30 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote