KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Your very own Ocarina.

Your very own Ocarina.
Started by: Kennedyward

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Shocked Your very own Ocarina.

Anybosy ever see that one commercial where you can call this number and you would your very own real life Ocarina like the one from Legend of Zelda? If you did, are you actually gonna go through the trouble to get one?

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:31 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

No because that commercial was stupid. It's just another crappy product people are trying to sell to make quick bucks.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:56 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

it sorta surprised me a bit. I never thought they were actually doing that. I thought it was one of those insulting commercials at first, then i was like wtf?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:59 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I actually had one once, made of clay, custom (not the one on tv). Then it broke...cause it was made of clay....

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:27 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

wait how do i get it?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 11:08 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
wait how do i get it?

I hinestly forgot. It was on a commercail. You call some number.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 11:21 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can buy ocarina's online on loads of sites....there's even youtube videos of people playing the zelda theme on them

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 11:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, but i want the official zelda one.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 12:51 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Songbird Ocarinas has been advertising Zelda Ocarinas in Nintendo Power for a few years. I've always wanted one, but was never able to gather the extra money. sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 03:14 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Songbird Ocarinas has been advertising Zelda Ocarinas in Nintendo Power for a few years. I've always wanted one, but was never able to gather the extra money. sad

I've got one of those. Got it about eight years ago from a magazine ad. They sound like recorder flutes.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard of that download you can get for your iPhone that makes it a touch-sensitive ocarina? You blow into the speaker to make a noise, and you can tilt the phone to change the tempo.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:14 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote