KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Playstation 3 Home.

Playstation 3 Home.
Started by: KakashiKun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Worried Playstation 3 Home.

It came out yesterday morning. Has anyone tried this out yet? Is so i need information on how it works, cause i'm lost.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 06:47 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sweet. I'll go get it now. Is it an update to the dashboard ala NXE?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 07:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Yep. It should actually already be on your ps3 now. I think...

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 07:40 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Currently dling the update.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 07:53 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Let me know how it is.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:00 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

They finally released this thing?

Wow.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:28 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Whether it works or not though remains a mystery.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 10:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

I downloaded the Beta version of Playstation Home, but the damn thing won't sign in! I've tried signing in 5 times already. I'll try deleting it, re-download it, and then try again.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 01:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Bowling Alley was fun...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 03:31 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Bowling Alley was fun...

you got a PS3???

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 06:16 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

So far I've only heard bad things about it... buggy (though that's to be expected for first release), and it's boring, doesn't really live up to the hype.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 10:54 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
So far I've only heard bad things about it... buggy (though that's to be expected for first release), and it's boring, doesn't really live up to the hype.

I'm kinda on your side. I don't see much of a point to it, and I'm NOT going to spend money on a hybrid keyboard controller solely for that purpose of chatting.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 11:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Its okay. better than the 360's avatars and you can play some free games. But it is not something you will spend infinite hours on. It also needs more customization.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 11:55 PM
Magee

It's still in beta what the hell do people expect. Like the ps3 it's self it has great potential but it will be a while before home starts to shine.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:34 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by S_D_J
you got a PS3???

My friend got one 3 months ago. I been checking it out and it's cool. I was playing Call of Duty 5 with him and it was fun.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:43 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

MGS4 for the win!

Ahem

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:51 AM
Hazardous

Originally posted by Magee
It's still in beta what the hell do people expect. Like the ps3 it's self it has great potential but it will be a while before home starts to shine.

Add another fail to the PS3. Why spend so much time promoting and developing a feature and then release a beta of it that doesnt even work properly. By the time Home 'starts to shine' PS4 will be out. no expression

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:48 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by MIŠT
Add another fail to the PS3. Why spend so much time promoting and developing a feature and then release a beta of it that doesnt even work properly. By the time Home 'starts to shine' PS4 will be out. no expression
Home is in beta yet it's still more than what x-box live is or ever will be and it works fine it just lacks content as it's barely been available for a week. It's only competition charges a monthly subscription which doesn't even come close to what Sony provides it's customers for free, I wonder which one is better value.

It's ashame people are judging this before it's even left beta. The simple fact there is no monthly subscription unlike a certain other console is enough for me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:08 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Haters will be haters.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:47 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My friend got one 3 months ago. I been checking it out and it's cool. I was playing Call of Duty 5 with him and it was fun.

I'm going to try out Resistance 2 this weekend, would have done it three weeks ago, but MGS4 was too much to resist

my friend got two PS3... maybe he'd sell me one... if not at least he's gonna let me borrow one for a while

... and I got a 360 as well big grin, but got nothing to play but Oblivion and Bioshock, November left me broke

... maybe by next week I'll be trying out Home, depends on how much it takes to download... crappy DSL connection...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:52 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote