KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Highlander The Game

Highlander The Game
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Highlander The Game

Been **** all coverange about this one, But heres the trailer the video quality is'nt great

Looks okay

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd better start working on my Scottish accent.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 11:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Why the hell do we need another MacLeod?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2009 12:09 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Found the same vid with better quality. Quality in first sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyTQwOQhNw

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 01:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Highlander The Game

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Been **** all coverange about this one, But heres the trailer the video quality is'nt great

Looks okay

That is quite possibly the worst teaser trailer for a video game that i have ever seen. It showed absolutely no gameplay. The only cutscene that was divulged is the box cover image.It seems kind of bad that they dont want to share any game play footage other than environments. That did nothing to excite me. I'm still hopeful that the game will be good though because i think highlander has a lot of potential as a video game franchise.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah same here.

But Goddamnit getting my voice to sound like Sean Connery's is going to be hard.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:37 AM
Darth Vicious

Ill probably just rent it once its release.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 03:52 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

If I die by any other means than getting my head chopped off, I won't be happy.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 06:50 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You'll just get injured not killed going by what it has on its wikipedia page

quote:
An Immortal cannot die from wounds that would be fatal to a mortal such as gunshots, electricity shocks and falls from a great height. As such, certain encounters will involve Owen using his body as a conductor for high-voltage electrical currents or jumping off a building. Though these actions will not kill him, he will be severely injured.

Over and above his ability to withstand otherwise lethal attacks, Owen will be able to use certain magical abilities such as resurrection

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 08:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kero_Co
If I die by any other means than getting my head chopped off, I won't be happy.

what about being exploded or falling from a distance so high that when you hit the ground your head pops off and your nuts shoot through your hollow neck hole? Would those be acceptable? Or or how about a tank running you over crushing your shit, shattering everybone that it's treads come in contact with. A well placed shotgun or 50. cal round could do the trick too. oh shit, what if you fall into a helicopter blade? That would just be bad news.

It would be so cool if you could lose limbs in the game and once their lost, they stay lost and after you lose to many you have to start the game over from a previous save. Like, driving around in a wheelchair dueling people or like having to acquire prosthetics. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2009 07:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Found the same vid with better quality. Quality in first sucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgyTQwOQhNw

I'll give this game a chance

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 08:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote