KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming

Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/top10/385.html

No mention of Scorpion. I fail this list.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 07:24 AM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

master ninja ftw

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 07:33 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Sheik should be on the list, and for the record, even though he didn't have massive, bouncing, yet strangely tube-sock like ****, Eiji Kiseragi was a much more aggressive, fun to play as, and deadly Ninja than mai shiranui ever was, especially in his original art of fighting 2 appearance. He has the single most painful looking/sounding throw of any character in any fighting game I've ever played and every single move he connects with just looks and sounds incredibly painful.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 10:06 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Where are Taki and Yoshimitsu?

And seriously, Sheik deserves being on such a list.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:16 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is Koga on there, but not Scorpion.

no expression

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 04:55 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

How are Koga and Kasumi on the list instead of Hayate and/or Taki?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 05:19 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
How is Koga on there, but not Scorpion.

no expression

That's what I was wondering. What the f**k? Hell, Jago from Killer Instinct is cooler than most of those ninjas listed. Biggest fail list I've seen in awhile. thumb down

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:30 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

My bull**** detector went off the charts just looking at that list. Put Scorpion in there.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 06:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Kurenai's very existance on that list, regardles of being in the ten spot, really drills a hole in the temple. Aside from the game sucking in the first place, I really wouldn't call her or her game one of those one-hit wonders that could make a place among gaming history with a single game (i.e. Okami).

Ryu Hayabusa, Gray Fox, and Shinobi are givens, but as many others here are saying, so should Scorpion.

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Where are Taki and Yoshimitsu?

And seriously, Sheik deserves being on such a list.

If you mean the Namco character, I really wouln't consider him a ninja.

As for Sheik, he/she/it only ever really did anything badass in Smash Bros. Not saying it means it doesn't count, but...

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Jan 31st, 2009 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 08:50 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Sheik never did anything in the games except teach you music, give you magic arrows, and get captured by Ganondorf 7 seconds after she revealed her true identity...Why does she deserve to be on the list of the ten best ninjas in gaming? Other than blatant fanboyism I mean.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Sheik never did anything in the games except teach you music, give you magic arrows, and get captured by Ganondorf 7 seconds after she revealed her true identity...Why does she deserve to be on the list of the ten best ninjas in gaming? Other than blatant fanboyism I mean.

Amen!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:17 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Also, I nominat Yuffie to be on that list, but that my friends, is also blatant fanboyism.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:24 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Shadow from FFVI is badass

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:29 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Espio has better ninja feats than her.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:40 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Agreed.

Hell, non-ninjas like Vector or Big the Cat have better ninja feats than her.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2009 09:50 PM
Rascaduanok
any% speedrunner

I can’t believe they called Chipp Zanuff ‘Zanruff’. Fail.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 12:18 AM
Rascaduanok is currently offline Click here to Send Rascaduanok a Private Message Find more posts by Rascaduanok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Also, I nominat Yuffie to be on that list, but that my friends, is also blatant fanboyism.

F that S. Yuffie's saving grace is her being optional to the party, a quality loathsomely outweighed by her status as a canon character.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:11 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
F that S. Yuffie's saving grace is her being optional to the party, a quality loathsomely outweighed by her status as a canon character.
NO U

And she is still a better choice than Sheik, and I was joking, you silly little man.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:19 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I'm not gonna disagree with that. Sheik may have more of a ninja look, but like you said, she was little more than a mysteriously convenient ally in the game she appeared in.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:30 AM
NemeBro

And Sheik wears a towel on her head.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:31 AM