KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite Mortal Kombat?

Favorite Mortal Kombat?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Favorite Mortal Kombat?

Fave Mortal Kombat?

I like the 2D ones the most

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 09:06 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

deadly alliance for me

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 09:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Shaolin Monk

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 10:11 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

MK2

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 10:48 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The 2D ones as for the 3D ones i would go for Deception

Shaolin Monks is another good one for that type of game alot better then previous efforts.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 12:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I am tempted to say MK vs. DC only because it was the first MK game to make Sonya even remotely attractive.

But yeah 2D ones pwn.

3D, I really liked Shaolin Monks if it counts.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 01:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Deception and MK2 are pretty equal IMO, and I agree about MKvsDC when it comes to Sonya, but other than that, it was pretty disappointing for the most part. I'd might still be playing it if its DLC store hadn't closed down as a result of Midway's bankruptcy. no expression *sheds a tear for Doomsday*
On a side note, for some reason, I had a dream the other night that when Superman Prime was still searching for his perfect earth, he somehow became a part of the merging of the Mortal Kombat and DC universes. He got pissed when he couldn't find earth prime after awhile, and was confronted by Dark Khan. SMP assumed Dark Khan was behind it because of the merging, and beat the living shit out of him in an instant. Then I woke up.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Feb 8th, 2009 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 02:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr.blanka
Shaolin Monk

Indeed.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:09 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Deception and MK2 are pretty equal IMO, and I agree about MKvsDC when it comes to Sonya, but other than that, it was pretty disappointing for the most part. I'd might still be playing it if its DLC store hadn't closed down as a result of Midway's bankruptcy. no expression *sheds a tear for Doomsday*
On a side note, for some reason, I had a dream the other night that when Superman Prime was still searching for his perfect earth, he somehow became a part of the merging of the Mortal Kombat and DC universes. He got pissed when he couldn't find earth prime after awhile, and was confronted by Dark Khan. SMP assumed Dark Khan was behind it because of the merging, and beat the living shit out of him in an instant. Then I woke up.

Can I like, hug you?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

UMK3, Armageddon, MK vs DC

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 12:45 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Mortal Kombat 2

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:01 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

MK 1, 2, Shaolin Monks and DC vs MK...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 03:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

MK2

-good character designs
-very moody atmosphere and music
-interesting new moves

and the only bad side is that if you went to play it seriously, Mileena pwns your face off

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 06:49 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
it was pretty disappointing for the most part. I'd might still be playing it if its DLC store hadn't closed down as a result of Midway's bankruptcy. no expression *sheds a tear for Doomsday*

Closing down the DLC store for MKvsDC was gay. It does raise the question mark as to why Superman Prime wasn't in the game. Having him would've been kick ass but instead he's in a picture ending with Shao Kahn and other villains.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:30 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Out of all the Mortal Kombat games I've played, I liked "Mortal Kombat 2" and "Mortal Kombat Trilogy".

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 08:32 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

MK2.

The only game I will ever play that has an Mortal Kombat in it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 12:51 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

My fave is MK2. I also like MK trilogy, Deception, and i just ordered Armageddon.

I have Mk 1 from the deception SP pack

MK 2 and 3 I have from the Midway arcade classics collection. Though Maybe I just suck at this game, but I don't remember MK2 being this hard on Snes. Playing the Midway arcade version I have it on very easy, I get to like the fifth opponent and im getting my face ripped off, punched into spikes, or pools of acid you name it. I can't even get to kintaro

MK4 was okay, kinda cheesy imo

MK DA was alright

MK Deception, im kinda of enjoying the konquest, and chess is fun

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 03:25 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Deception..easily

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 11:46 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Can I like, hug you?

Um... sure? *hugs*

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Closing down the DLC store for MKvsDC was gay. It does raise the question mark as to why Superman Prime wasn't in the game. Having him would've been kick ass but instead he's in a picture ending with Shao Kahn and other villains.

Yeah...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 07:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 11:08 AM