KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil or Street Fighter?

RE or SF
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Resident Evil 6 66.67%
Street Fighter 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Resident Evil or Street Fighter?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Resident Evil or Street Fighter?

Some threads that ask which games are better are usually opened but some don't see the light of day for some reason so I hope this one stays open.

So anyways, which of Capcom's best franchises do you like more, Resident Evil or Street Fighter? Do you feel more like a fighter or a shooter?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 11:47 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I've been more excited for SFIV then RE5, personally. It's been over a decade since a proper SF game has come out, while RE5 is great from what I've seen, it's more or less REIV all over again, which is still fresh in my mind.

So I'm gonna go with SF, it's hard for me to say RE is better when I lived through the phenomenon that was SFII, arguably the most popular game ever.

Last edited by BackFire on Feb 19th, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

For me, Streetfighter IV.

As Backfire said, it has been over 9,000 years since a real new installment to the series.

REV though it looks good, is just building up on REIV, which was fun, but nothing phenomenol like Streetfighter was considered to be.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 03:09 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Street Fighter...

for the simple fact that

-its finally a NEW street fighter..

and

-it'll possibly peak peoples interest in other fighting franchises, hopefully bringing fighters back into full swing again

<3 Abel, btw...

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 03:29 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I go with Resident Evil because I find it more awesome. The gameplay, the story, the enemies, the bosses, the characters, all awesome! All except for RE: Outbreak for it had some things that needed work but it was still fun.

Resident Evil 4 is amazing and most certainly leaves the previous RE games in the dust because it has the kind of gameplay it should've had long ago.

Resident Evil 5 I predict will be either equally or more good than RE4.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 03:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leobama

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I go with Resident Evil because I find it more awesome. The gameplay, the story, the enemies, the bosses, the characters, all awesome! All except for RE: Outbreak for it had some things that needed work but it was still fun.

Resident Evil 4 is amazing and most certainly leaves the previous RE games in the dust because it has the kind of gameplay it should've had long ago.

Resident Evil 5 I predict will be either equally or more good than RE4.
I agree 100%, especially with what you said about RE4. Imo, it was a great game and I expect RE% to be better. At least they changed the RE games up. I've played Streetfighter 4 and was disappointed. The same ol same ol, imo.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 05:20 AM
Leobama is currently offline Click here to Send Leobama a Private Message Find more posts by Leobama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Resident Evil, no contest imo.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 06:58 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

SF IV

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:20 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

SF4 has destroyed my life just like it did nearly a decade and a half ago.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:38 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote