KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Lost Planet 2

Lost Planet 2
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Lost Planet 2

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 07:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I'll be honest that top secret vid let me down when I watched it, but still Lost Planet 2 is going to be pretty damn awesome.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:17 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The same thing happened to me.

I was like...wow what game could they possibly be talking about...getting all hyped up and then BANG!

Damn marketing

Anyways its nice.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 08:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still have'nt played the first one but i am planning on getting it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 05:57 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

first one is awwight, kinda slow paced, best part is when you get to ride those gundam like machines.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 11:54 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That giant monster is awesome.

Is there a release date or did Capcom not give a release to a recently announced game as always?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 05:08 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Capcom said that Lost Planet 2 is going to be an Xbox 360 exclusive. Expect PS3 owners to hurl their controllers at the wall and cry in their beds.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:14 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

lost planet 1 wasnt nearly that good, and playing it again made me rethink that, it wasnt that great of a game at all. Way too slowpaced, too boring.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:40 AM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Lost Planet wowed me with the its E3 demo.

But the game, wasn't nearly as good. Seemed to me as a great little tech demo, but a full feature game, it wasnt up to snuff.

And it was annoyingly hard for me. Annoyed the shit out of me.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:45 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I would have enjoyed Lost Planet if it weren't for the goofy characters and dialogue. Even though the gameplay was redundant it was fun enough and the Boss battles were interesting. I didn't even finish though because of the dialogue and characters.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 06:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, that was also pretty bad.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:30 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

downloaded the demo...

i actually had fun. smile

this is definitely a co-op game. the graphics are beautiful and the 4 player co-op reminds me of a mechanized monster hunter. very entertaining.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:06 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I enjoyed the demo very much also.. I'm just a little bit baffled at some of the weapon choices.. like what good is a standard shotgun going to do for you in a battle vs a 300 foot long monster?.. I'd also like being able to perform more actions off of a grapple

I did notice that each "costume" has different melee... the one dude did some crazy ass slash combo, while another did a simple bunt.. not sure why this is.. it would make player vs player kinda hellish if it was implimented

the boss battle itself was completely entertaining though.. I'd definitely like to know more about how the story is unfolded to the player.. is it just .. boss battle 1 , warp right into boss battle 2... (which I think would be lame) or would it be more of a standard affair of fighting through enemies until you reach a boss encounter?... definitely checking this one out as it develops

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:23 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

have you played LP1?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:36 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Rahl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I'll be honest that top secret vid let me down when I watched it, but still Lost Planet 2 is going to be pretty damn awesome.

Same here. The first game was OK, but, I may hold out untill I hear how people liked this one.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:44 PM
Father Rahl is currently offline Click here to Send Father Rahl a Private Message Find more posts by Father Rahl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 01:06 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

lmfao.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 01:27 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I suppose thats better than "pre order now and get a baseball bat~" for L4D2..

and I havent played Lp1..only the demo.. the kind of time-attack of having to keep your heat system replenished made it a lil bit annoying

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:17 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

http://kotaku.com/5406691/you-got-a...anet-2/gallery/

Looks like we'll be having someone new in the Lost Planet-verse. I'll give you a hint, who plans to have the world in complete, global, saturation?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:28 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
http://kotaku.com/5406691/you-got-a...anet-2/gallery/

Looks like we'll be having someone new in the Lost Planet-verse. I'll give you a hint,

quote:

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 07:32 AM