KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Vin Diesel WheelMan WOW

Vin Diesel WheelMan WOW
Started by: Messahi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Vin Diesel WheelMan WOW

Ok first off I'm not a huge Vin Diesel fan, but for some reason I guess I love his games lol. Midway has released a Demo for they're new game WheelMan where you play Vin Diesel. You are as the title says the wheelman. From what I can tell from the demo you are going to be playing a lot of getaway and chase scenes. Also Races and other content I'm sure. But In the demo you have 3 missions to play through.
1. A chase and getaway scene where you drive a woman whom has robbed a bank back to her safe house.
2. A great arcade game where you hijack cars in a allotted time time limit.
3. A Good race.

You get quite a bit for a free demo.

The controls in my opinion are smooth and top-notch (Then again i don't usually go for driving titles so what do I know : / )
You get melee attacks in your car that are preformed with a hit stick, not unlike madden in some ways. Left,Right,and up. It's a free roam type driving area so plenty of shortcuts and you choose your own path ( Even the charted races, which I find very cool ) You have your NO2 boosters naturally when you preform cool feats or even when your just driving very fast. You get to use your weapon in the vehicle and there are several special moves you can do with it even while driving. The hijack system is just plain cool. If your a certain distance from a car you can leap up while driving and jump to their roof sliding into the passenger seat and pushing them out ( Completely unrealistic at times but come on....its a game! )

So I hope some people download this demo because it is very entertaining. The game comes out the 27th and I will surely be pick my copy up launch night!

PS:Vin Diesel needs to make More games than movies in my opinion. I loved the Riddick game and hated the movie lol.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:58 AM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I can already predict that Assault on Dark Athena will be a much better Vin Diesel game.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 06:12 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

all im gonna say.

Vin-Vaulting is awesome.

i got bored so i downloaded the demo.
it does have a good bit of content, for a demo.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 08:33 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I remember playing the demo of this and it was fun good action bits.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2010 08:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote