KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 07:50 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

BLAST IT NAC! YOU GOT TO IT BEFORE ME!

Any way. I don't know what to think...

I am extrordinarily excited about the next Zelda game being announced... but I don't know about this train thing... I miss the horse.

WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S A NEW ZELDA GAME! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Mar 25th, 2009 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 08:31 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Darn it, I thought it was a new Wii Zelda at first...

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 08:56 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Trains had to be done someday.

Something tells me they're gonna be making a habit of these particular style DS titles with more and more advanced technology in-game. Phantom Hourglass with steam boats, now Spirit Tracks with trains--I'll keep my eyes open for Ghastly Big Rigs come 2011.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 09:14 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It really seems to me no different from Phantom Hourglass, it's simply on land instead of a collection of islands.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 09:49 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if its the same Link?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:31 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

..-.- I'm so sick of the toon look. So sick. I think I'm the last person who remembers how much WW's art design offended them.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:37 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Last of the whiners? Doubt it, they are ten a penny.

'Offended'... geez...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:35 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
..-.- I'm so sick of the toon look. So sick. I think I'm the last person who remembers how much WW's art design offended them.

I still hate that design, but I have come to accept it. Atleast the entire series wasn't re-vamped into that style.

I still cringe when I think of the Re-deads in Wind Waker. they looked like retarted clown... things...

Originally posted by Nactous
I wonder if its the same Link?

Doubt it. Unless Tetra decided to truly claim her place as Princess Zelda. And even at that, I don't know why link would be bowing to her.

(please log in to view the image)

Personally, however. I think Nintendo needs to go back to the roots on the Zelda games. ALTTP, OOT, MM style stuff. I'm growing tired of this "innovative" stuff they are trying to pack into Zelda games, which are just not Zelda.

Teaser Trailer

But either way, hearing that Zelda music again makes me happy. I'm just glad to be away from the great sea.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Mar 26th, 2009 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:57 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
I still hate that design, but I have come to accept it. Atleast the entire series wasn't re-vamped into that style.

I still cringe when I think of the Re-deads in Wind Waker. they looked like retarted clown... things...

Doubt it. Unless Tetra decided to truly claim her place as Princess Zelda. And even at that, I don't know why link would be bowing to her.

(please log in to view the image)

Personally, however. I think Nintendo needs to go back to the roots on the Zelda games. ALTTP, OOT, MM style stuff. I'm growing tired of this "innovative" stuff they are trying to pack into Zelda games, which are just not Zelda.

Teaser Trailer

But either way, hearing that Zelda music again makes me happy. I'm just glad to be away from the great sea.

I love how you mentioned MM as not being innovative. laughing

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:21 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

I love how you mentioned MM as not being innovative. laughing

Quotes around the word innovative, man. Meaning adding stuff that really doesn't belong in Zelda... like oceans... and steam boats... and pirates...

The innovative stuff in MM fit into the series well.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:32 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
Quotes around the word innovative, man. Meaning adding stuff that really doesn't belong in Zelda... like oceans... and steam boats... and pirates...

The innovative stuff in MM fit into the series well.

Go back and say that in 2000

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:34 PM
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I like cel-shaded zelda, and it's clear the reason for that is because everyone knows that the best way to take advantage of ds and wii graphics is artistic design whether than pure power. At the same time, a "celda" game on the DS confirms that one for the Wii will be more traditional in appearance. I thought twilight princess was a beautiful game, and I'd like to see how it looks were it actually made for the wii.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:37 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Go back and say that in 2000

get me a time-machine. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:40 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:43 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

And while your there save Bruce Wayne too.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:43 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:50 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, if nothing else, the new music sounds very nice.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:51 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

yes

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:46 PM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like his appearance. just popping out from that train and all.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 05:15 PM