KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Suckiest Ending

Most Suckiest Ending
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Most Suckiest Ending

Talk about which ending in a videogame you think sucks the most and talk about how you would make it better.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:15 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I really don't feel like goin' into detail but I will say. ALL of the RE games have sucky and REALLY short endins. Even when there is good voice actin'.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:22 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Oh wow, i was about to mention the ending from resident evil 5. But the ending that got me more was Metal Gear Solid 4. I was just lost.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:25 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Fable II's ending sucked. I've been playing for 20 hours, finding the heroes of strength, skill, and will; fighting hordes of hobbes, bandits, undead, trolls, and spire guards and all I get at the end is shooting a music box and killing a guy with only one shot from my gun. That's it? Funny, I was expecting an epic boss battle while mourning the loss of my dead dog.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:32 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lušh
Cinnabum

Bioshock should have been a bit better

A&M

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:35 PM
Lušh is currently offline Click here to Send Lušh a Private Message Find more posts by Lušh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Resident Evil 5.

Gheyness at it's prime.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:29 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

RE 5 was kinda lame, but not nearly as lame as Clive Barker's Jericho. It didn't even have an ending. After you defeat the Firstborn, it just fades to an ocean setting. Needless to say, I felt very, very robbed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:10 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Halo 2's ending is one of the lamest endings ever.

Hmm...I'd have to say SF4's endings are terrible.

X-2 bringing back Tidus is...awful.

I could go on.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:56 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

X-2's ending might be it for me, it completely pulverized the impact of the first game.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I don't aknowledge that piece of crap unless its to bash it.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:03 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I would say most endings for games I have played are pretty shitty.

Even though I haven't played it in awhile, but Mass Effect ending was pretty good.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:04 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Final Fantasy XII.

One of the suckiest endings I have ever seen in a JRPG.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 02:18 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Resident Evil games in general don't exactly have what I'd call detailed endings. That, and the Ninja Gaiden games tend to just end dull.

My sister's BF seems to have a beef with SoTC's ending. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: But hell, I was just glad that Agro was still alive (it serves as inspiration for my AgroXEpona fan fiction)

Last edited by BloodRawEngine on Apr 14th, 2009 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 04:05 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Yea, NG has some pretty weak endins, too.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 05:13 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06

My sister's BF seems to have a beef with SoTC's ending.

SotC has one of the best video game endings ever made.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 05:16 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Well, tell that to Dan. I didn't have much of a problem with it myself. Ironic plot twists, intentionally interpretable elements, and underlaying symbolism aren't exactly taken too high with the five dozen FPS games vomited forth in the past year and a half, but I go out of my way to try and understand it all.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 05:25 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SotC has one of the best video game endings ever made.

QFT. You know they are making a movie based on the game.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 05:29 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Secret Of Evermore for the Snes soon as you beat the last boss the screen just goes black with no credits.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

FEAR 2. The plot was mainly about destroying Alma but all I see at the end is her knocked up. Boo!

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:52 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Knights of the Old Republic II... Both endings.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 01:57 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote