KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead Redemption
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Red Dead Redemption

I liked the first game of this had plenty of action loved doing the quick-draw move

Heres the trailer for the second game

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I'm keeping an eye on this game.

The Western genre in general is way too underused (in gaming but also in movies and books), so it's nice to see some more. But also, being a Rockstar game, it has possibilities of being good.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 21st, 2009 08:02 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought Red Dead Revolver was an incredibly fun game. It is also the only Western game that i think got it right with adapting the Western atmosphere into a video game. Shit, it's Rockstar, that's all i really need to hear in order to get excited. I love Rockstar. I haven't seen them make a bad game. Their games make such an impact on me. Those developers know how to create atmosphere. I can still remember every aspect of, The Warriors, Bully and Red Dead Revolver like i just finished playing them.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:04 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini

The Western genre in general is way too underused (but also in movies and books),.

You sure about that ?

because theres a ton of Western Movies out there and books i suppose you don't get them in Norway

The only other good Western game i remember playing and liking was GUN from Neversoft.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by Kazenji
You sure about that ?

because theres a ton of Western Movies out there and books i suppose you don't get them in Norway

Yeah I am sure, I don't keep myself limited to whats available in Norway.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 03:47 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagarkin
Dwarven Elder

This game is gonna kick so much ass. You can "break" horses in, rob trains, join a outlaw gang. The map is supposed to be around GTA sized.

It is the Dream....the hope...that makes the reality worth living In the early 1940s, I made a personal pledge to uphold the Dream and as long as the Dream remains even partially unfulfilled, I cannot abandon it!

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:51 AM
Dagarkin is currently offline Click here to Send Dagarkin a Private Message Find more posts by Dagarkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Morridini
Yeah I am sure, I don't keep myself limited to whats available in Norway.

Because when it comes to the Western genre movies theres like a ton of John Wayne movies and many other ones.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 06:50 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by Kazenji
Because when it comes to the Western genre movies theres like a ton of John Wayne movies and many other ones.

But those are old, we're talking about today. post 2000.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 07:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats being old got to do with it they're still watchable.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 08:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx

I don't know that i'd consider John Wayne movies watchable stick out tongue

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 12:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Like i said "and many other ones"

anyway back to talking about this game.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 02:24 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 01:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New trailer

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:16 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Indeed, HD verison posted right over you.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:43 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Red dead revolver was awesome game so I expect the same for this.

also Gun needs to be brought back.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 12:53 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

New cool video showing us a lot of new stuff: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/g...-red-dead/59977

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 02:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I've added this on my wantlist

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Women of Red Dead Redemption

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:23 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

This game is sexy.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

it certainly appears to be. I really can't wait. I really like the idea of being able to freely take up bounties and choosing weather or not you are going to bring the subject in dead or alive.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 11:58 AM