KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » How do you react when you play a bad videogame?

How do you react when you play a bad videogame?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

How do you react when you play a bad videogame?

If you bought or rented a videogame and it's so awful, how would you react?

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:28 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd take it back.

no expression

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lebowski32

If rented I probably wouldn't worry about it. If I bought then I'd probably unload it on Ebay

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:05 AM
lebowski32 is currently offline Click here to Send lebowski32 a Private Message Find more posts by lebowski32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Re: How do you react when you play a bad videogame?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

i do nothing......because i've never bought or rented a bad game allways check out the reviews.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

I've learned that if i buy i video game and it turns out bad, i get a headache for the rest of that day, and it sucks both ways.

__fact

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 02:51 AM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I think I block it out.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:41 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sell it.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:44 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

If it's a pirate nintendo game, especially a christian one I say "awesome!"

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 21st, 2009 06:27 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Uninstall. I don't waste my money on a game before I make sure I like it.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:55 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Nemesis X

If I bought it and did not like it, I'd put it in my shelf and leave it there. At one point or another, a friend might show interest and I give it to her/him.
If I rented it, there is nothing more to it than returning it and not extending the renting or buy it.

A friend of mine destroyed his Dungeon Siege disc in dismay. Never would it see the light of day again.

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 21st, 2009 at 12:13 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2009 12:10 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, I don't rent games.

And considering that 90% of the games I buy are used, on the rare chance I end up not liking it (doesn't happen often with how often I buy games), I'd just bring it back to work and get something else.

Not really much of a big deal, really.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:11 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

If it is rented, I just bring it back. If it is used, I probably trade it in for another game or I would tell them that the game was for my son and I got the wrong one. If it is brand spanking new and I paid over $50, u best believe im bringing that s**t back!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 01:52 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

It's pretty rare that I really don't like a game from the beginning. Usually bad games for me are the games that I play until the middle and then loose interest in it.

The worst game I ever bought would be Gates of Troy for PC. Me and my friends put it in the microwave and set it for like ten minuets to see what would happen.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 21st, 2009 04:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And what did?

Old Post May 21st, 2009 04:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

I complete it as fast as possible, uninstall it and places it on my shelf.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:03 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Originally posted by Nephthys
And what did?

It's pretty cool, really, there's like flowing electricity surrounding the discs and it smelled like shit.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I just sell a game I don't like.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I almost never rent games. 95% of all the games I buy are blind buys that I know for a fact I will like. If, in fact, I buy a game I don't like, I just return it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 21st, 2009 10:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I return it back to Gamefly and give a poor review.

I see that many of you people say that you return the game if you have purchased one and it turns out to be shit. I actually hear this all the time when i ask my friends why they even bother to buy games anymore when you can rent any game you want for far cheaper. Before i started renting from Gamefly and i purchased a shitty game i could never return it. I mean, i could but it's not like i would get my money back. I would only get 30-40% of my money back. Where the hell are you people buying games that they allow you to return them for a full discount?

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 01:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the game is god awful i'd throw the disc like a frisby.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 03:00 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote