KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rage- id Softwares new game

Rage- id Softwares new game
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rage- id Softwares new game

I know there is a thread for this one and it was'nt coming up for me when i was doing the search(I know how to use it) and i was't gonna look through 91 pages for it mad

anyway

The trailer for it

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A HD trailer

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

it will no doubt be interesting to try what looks like the first id game with some depth. cant wait.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:47 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And Doom 3 did'nt have depth ?........apart from it not being scary.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:33 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Doom 3 was a one trick pony. I enjoyed it alot when I played it so I don't really care but ID Software is falling into obscurity or mediocrity.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:38 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

id's Rage Out In 2011

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:52 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Meh, I don't know about this game. I'll judge when it comes out but the preview didn't really excite me.

It goes on saying that in typical ID fashion you have these type of guns and you kill people. Sounds very Doomish to me.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 03:11 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
But I did get a little firmer impression of Rage as an open-world first-person game that lets you roam around and pick up missions from quest givers in what looks like a fairly loose manner.

...sooo... its borderlands? lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:47 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gameplay trailer

Old Post Jun 4th, 2011 09:37 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Looks like a updated and more refined version of Fallout 3. But better. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

But the graphics are really nice and the atmosphere looks like it could win me more over.

I'm always a sucker for atmosphere though.

Last edited by Smasandian on Jun 5th, 2011 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 12:59 AM
Bardock42

Looks pretty good, will probably check it out.

I played that Rage game they have on iOS was pretty fun and looked great.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2011 10:50 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rage Release Pushed Back To October 4.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 09:06 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 6th, 2011 10:28 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
Looks like a updated and more refined version of Fallout 3. But better. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

But the graphics are really nice and the atmosphere looks like it could win me more over.

I'm always a sucker for atmosphere though.

Yeah, that's my thoughts as well. it would be a good thing if they leave the glitches out of this game because that is what made the last 2 fallout games so infuriating. This game looks like a cross between fallout and Borderlands which is something I can definitely get down on until Skyrim comes out.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 05:03 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

THis game looks fun and I like the atmosphere. Will get it for birthday

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 05:41 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hope the continued existence of this game means that Doom 4 is still in the making. Rage looks good regardless though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 05:50 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I would assume Doom 4 is still in the making.

It's such a big series I cannot believe ID Software will stop making them.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 01:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx

heard this game is going to be coop cant wait to see how that works out

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 07:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
heard this game is going to be coop cant wait to see how that works out

probably alot like Borderlands, which is good sinceco-op was the best way to play that game imo. That is cool though, that means me and the wife can play together.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2011 11:46 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

No.

After reading about it, the co-op missions are bonus missions and not co-op for the single player story. Different than Borderlands where it was a co-op game which you can play solo while Rage is a single player game but has co-op bonus missions that relate to different parts of the story.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2011 01:01 AM