KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Red Faction - Guerrila

Red Faction - Guerrila
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Red Faction - Guerrila

I'm one inch away from getting this game.

I loved it for the old xbox and I'm in love with the 360 demo.

the gameplay kinda reminds me of mass effect with the shooting and gears of war with the "taking cover" aspect. I also love the sledge hammer and how you can rip and break through practically anything in the game with it. and that's beside what you can do in the game as a a player.

I love the "walkers" and the all out total destruction they cause especially to the structures.

reviews have been mostly positive and I read that this and prototype are the hottest games games out on the market

I might just get this game.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 10:39 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I rented this game several weeks ago. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:03 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only bad thing i've read and heard about this is its very thin on story.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, you're on Mars busting shit up. That's really all you need to know.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

lol.. I found it to be entertaining.. I just think that its a little shallow that if it werent for the destruction, it would only be a generic 3rd person shooter

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 05:23 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

yea, I went ahead and got the game.

can't wait to really get into it. looks like a ton of fun. the story's cool, graphics are gorgeous, i'm addicted to the gameplay.

I wonder about the upgrades and or any upcoming dlc.

I can't wait to play it on xbox live also.

I can easily see myself playing this for hours.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:49 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Does anyone know how long the story lasts? Is it worth the buy, or is it more of a rental?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 01:29 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I kno the number 1 player in the world!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:12 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I'm related to him so I win

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:21 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I'm related to him so I win

Check and mate.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:09 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know you too so i win

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:22 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

the games good until u beat it, then it just gets boring. But going back to blow stuff up is always gonna be entertaining

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:42 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Yea, i'm lovin' red faction:g.

I played for about 6hrs. str8 yesterday.

And I got this game before i found out that it was July's "Game of the Month" on "Game Informer" and "Gamepro" magazine.

It's anarchy to the fullest.

9/10. I'd'a gave it a 10 had some of the mission been not repetitive.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:15 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:53 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vid...ction-Guerrilla

ok now that, was funny.

it looks like he does a bunch of other games too. i'd be cool if he did that about products, movies, and people.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 04:18 PM
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you change the camera angle or anything? The angle is frustatring and I find it quite difficult to use. Only possoble thing stopping me buying it Monday.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 12:02 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

yea, finally beat this game last night.

definetely a worthy game. to me i think there'll be a sequel with they way it ended.

loved the very last scene with him.

9/10

(may review more of it later. can't do it now cause it's almost time to go home)

Peace.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:50 PM