KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » DBZ: Raging Blast

DBZ: Raging Blast
Started by: Shutter Shack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shutter Shack
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ: Raging Blast

The 360/PS3 version of the tenkaichi's is finally coming...I think this looks overall better than Burst Limit. It's coming a little closer to looking like the anime without losing it's smoothness and detail.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/...y_summary;title

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 02:21 PM
Shutter Shack is currently offline Click here to Send Shutter Shack a Private Message Find more posts by Shutter Shack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

looks.... neat

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:19 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shutter Shack
Restricted

Account Restricted

you got that right

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 03:25 PM
Shutter Shack is currently offline Click here to Send Shutter Shack a Private Message Find more posts by Shutter Shack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

RAGing blast huh?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 08:01 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shutter Shack
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey sad

Old Post Jul 10th, 2009 08:42 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 07:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raise Thy Sword
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same old story...nice new style of graphics. They need to do a GT 360/PS3 title, dammit.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:19 PM
Raise Thy Sword is currently offline Click here to Send Raise Thy Sword a Private Message Find more posts by Raise Thy Sword Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

These DBZ games are getting as terrible as the Naruto games. They really need to learn to stop making the same crap over and over and create something new.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:48 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Indeed. Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is still, as far as I'm concerned, the last real DBZ game that was made.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:38 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I'm good thanks I'll just stick with DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2/3

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 11:55 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Have they actually bothered to change any thing or have they just ported tenkaichi on to ps3. Same old shit as the last 4 games, they just churn them out for all the fanboys to buy. That trailer just looks pathetic, it looks worse than Tenkaichi 3.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:26 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

did they atleast fix the voice acting and facial expressions?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:35 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never played them properly but it looks...good from what I can see.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:24 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i guess it's just me but i've always found the DBZ games unplayable or just tedious to play. I would like to see a decent action adventure DBZ title on the consoles.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 11:33 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

^No. The last time they tried that was Dragon Ball Z Sagas.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:04 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah and failed

can't see why they can't do another RPG type game like what came out for the Snes but minus the cards.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 01:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah and failed

can't see why they can't do another RPG type game like what came out for the Snes but minus the cards.

This.

The whole "power levels" and "every fight makes a saiyan stronger" screams RPG.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 08:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I can see a DBZ game being a win if they can at least make it a free roam. I've always wanted to free roam around space and blow up planets with a kamehameha wave (if I spelled that right). Make the explosions look epic and not cheap like how they do their fighting engines. Speaking of fighting, the fighting in the anime version of DBZ looks way better than the fighting in the videogames. I don't feel like a DBZ fighter since things feel like they're held back.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 08:51 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

One of the few, if not only, free-roaming DBZ games is called "Dragon Ball Z Sagas". I think it's a pretty good game, but it's better to play the co-op mode.

Anyway, this game looks pretty good. I just wait to see some gameplay videos with Android 18.
Originally posted by dadudemon
The whole "power levels" and "every fight makes a saiyan stronger" screams RPG.

Exactly. I've been craving a DBZ RPG for several years, but at least there's a DBZ MMORPG coming out soon. There better not be any monthly fees...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:01 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Black Yoshi
One of the few, if not only, free-roaming DBZ games is called "Dragon Ball Z Sagas". I think it's a pretty good game, but it's better to play the co-op mode.

Anyway, this game looks pretty good. I just wait to see some gameplay videos with Android 18.

Exactly. I've been craving a DBZ RPG for several years, but at least there's a DBZ MMORPG coming out soon. There better not be any monthly fees...

Hopefully they'll make Sadistic 18 look even better.

I love the Tenkaichi series and on the day this game comes out the King goes on his throne, especially if Ultimate Gohan is in this. Better not stop at the Cell Saga.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 04:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote