KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Epic Mickey

Epic Mickey
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Epic Mickey

So, I stumbled upon this little game here that just seemed a little creepy, anyways, enjoy. Might be for the Wii, and this is just concept art, but if the game looks anything like that, I'm sold.

http://www.offworld.com/2009/07/gal...wn-steampu.html

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That looks good from the concept art

looks as if Disney crossed to the darkside.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:13 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
That looks good from the concept art

looks as if Disney crossed to the darkside.

Doesn't it? The Country Bear turned into mecha scorpion, I did not see that one coming.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

That definitley caught my interest, gotta keep an eye on this one.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:56 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Morridini
That definitley caught my interest, gotta keep an eye on this one.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 11:07 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think that's Warren Spectors new game.

Looks pretty sweet. I always enjoyed his work.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 12:39 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

you've got to be kidding me, this is for real?

I just hope the final product looks as much as possible like these images

It looks like Disney meets Bioshock in the FF VI world

hopefully it won't get cancel

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Aug 5th, 2009 at 05:07 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 05:03 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Is this a real game?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:49 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Conecpt art of a possible game yes.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:25 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I saw this on youtube as a slideshow and thought it was fanart.

That's ridiculous

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Has anyone seen any updates about this? I heard they showed some more character models, but I can't find them.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 03:10 AM
NemeBro

I have actually known about this for a month or two, and I gotta say, if they keep it like it is in the art, I am looking forward to it.

Also, as for moar art:

This video shows every piece of concept art I am aware of, along with proposing a theory for the plot.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

With Disney in motion, I can't imagine the plot being a failed suicide. The concept art seems interesting though.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:03 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
With Disney in motion, I can't imagine the plot being a failed suicide. The concept art seems interesting though.

It was an idea from the man himself; lets not forget films in which Disney was apart of always had dark undercurrents or sombre moments, look at Pinocchio that was a hell of a dark film.

And if this is not made then it will be one of the biggest wastes in gaming and in Disney history.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:26 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Other interesting news is that Disney just bought the Marvel comic company, because Disney felt that they had lost touch with their young-adult males, this game might be coming along for the same reasons.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:35 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Morridini
Other interesting news is that Disney just bought the Marvel comic company, because Disney felt that they had lost touch with their young-adult males, this game might be coming along for the same reasons.

I lol everytime I see a "X-men/Spidey on KH3" post around the net this days laughing

yep. they better do this game and keep the atmosphere of the concept art... and decent to great gameplay, obviously

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:35 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by NemeBro
I have actually known about this for a month or two, and I gotta say, if they keep it like it is in the art, I am looking forward to it.

Also, as for moar art:

This video shows every piece of concept art I am aware of, along with proposing a theory for the plot.

Well, I will admit that video certainly thrilled me. The true story bit leaves me feeling a bit off; I think it is the first time I have ever really felt my view of Disney being jaded.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:49 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Well, I will admit that video certainly thrilled me. The true story bit leaves me feeling a bit off; I think it is the first time I have ever really felt my view of Disney being jaded.

You do realise half the stuff he came up with was dark in someway, I'm not at all surprised by such an idea.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:54 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Oh I know there are a lot of things out of Disney that are not really what they appear to be. I think it was just the tone of the video that really got to me. erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 04:56 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think the plot for this game is about old forgtten Disney characters wanting to get revenge on Mickey for being famous.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 06:49 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote