KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Shadow Complex

Shadow Complex
Started by: Father Rahl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Father Rahl

Question Shadow Complex

Has any one played it? Is it any good?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:24 PM
Father Rahl is currently offline Click here to Send Father Rahl a Private Message Find more posts by Father Rahl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

No and it sucks.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:38 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ignore Nemesis. The game is an excellent sidescroller in the tradition of Metroid and Castlevania.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Wait, which Shadow Complex are we talking here? Are we talking the Shadow Complex that's a multiplayer game or is this the Shadow Complex about a guys girlfriend captured by soldiers and he must find her? The multiplayer one sucks but the one with the side scrolling is indeed a great piece of work.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:35 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
littlefox_Kovu

What genre is Shadow Complex?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:43 PM
littlefox_Kovu is currently offline Click here to Send littlefox_Kovu a Private Message Find more posts by littlefox_Kovu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I very much enjoyed shadow complex.. its a side scrolling action adventure with rpg elements.. has 2.5D elements (such as occasionally being able to shoot into the background when allowed), as we've seen in vids of Metroid : Other M where samus shoots into the background occasionally

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:13 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wait, which Shadow Complex are we talking here? Are we talking the Shadow Complex that's a multiplayer game or is this the Shadow Complex about a guys girlfriend captured by soldiers and he must find her? The multiplayer one sucks but the one with the side scrolling is indeed a great piece of work.
You're thinking about Shadow run, I think.

Anyway, this game kicks ass, an awesome Super Metroid clone and easily one of the best arcade games yet.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:43 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Rahl

Cool, I may have to download it sometime, then.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:42 PM
Father Rahl is currently offline Click here to Send Father Rahl a Private Message Find more posts by Father Rahl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'll get this game when I get the chance and xtra money.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:02 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

No and it sucks.

no expression, how would you know it sucks if you never played it?

OH! now I get it, you have shadow Complex and Shadow Run mixed up!

But still brings the question, how do you know it sucks if you never played it?

Anyway, I have Shadow Complex. Extremely Metroidish, and it truly is a fun game. Probably the best side screen scrolling shooter I have played in a long time. Well worth the 1200 microsoft points.

Originally posted by Raijin
You're thinking about Shadow run, I think.

Anyway, this game kicks ass, an awesome Super Metroid clone and easily one of the best arcade games yet.

I probably wouldn't go as far as to call it a Super Metroid clone... I'd say they took the style of Metroid and improved upon it.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Aug 27th, 2009 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:35 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote