KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Tekken Tag Tournament

Tekken Tag Tournament
Started by: Shutter Control

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tekken Tag Tournament

No one made a thread for this.

Anyway I came to ask if Devil Jin is really in the Japanese version of this game. I did youtube and google searches and found nothing...one link I found to look for unlockables for this game stated that Devil Jin can be unlocked in the Japanese version...wtf? And there are no pics or vids of this...anywhere? Yeah right.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 04:40 PM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Devil Jin first appeared in T5.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 07:44 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Devil Jin first appeared in T5.

thought it was his ending in tekken 3?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 10:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by -Pr-
thought it was his ending in tekken 3?

His first playable appearance.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 13th, 2009 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 12:34 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
His first playable appearance.

oh, ok...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 01:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I loved this game. It was my 1st PS2 game and I thought it looked amazin'. Surely a classic that should be remade on the PSP. I would buy it.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:08 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Tekken Tag is top titties

TEKKEN BOWL!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 05:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I preferred Tekken 4 myself

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:46 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Overdose
I loved this game. It was my 1st PS2 game and I thought it looked amazin'. Surely a classic that should be remade on the PSP. I would buy it.

Same here.

I remember buying a PS2 for this game(though I was waiting for mgs2) I spent so much hours with this game only my addiction to Halo 2/3 multiplayers has surpassed it, and that is mostly because of the online multiplayer. Used to go to the arcade and play it against other people. Got pretty good at it too. Oh the memories. Anyways this should be released for PSN.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 06:51 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Same here.

I remember buying a PS2 for this game(though I was waiting for mgs2) I spent so much hours with this game only my addiction to Halo 2/3 multiplayers has surpassed it, and that is mostly because of the online multiplayer. Used to go to the arcade and play it against other people. Got pretty good at it too. Oh the memories. Anyways this should be released for PSN.
The thing is, I can't even remember anything about this game. I just remember me and my sibs playin' this damn game 'til it didn't work anymore.

I was talkin to my brother the other day and I remember him tellin' me that we played TTT so hard and for so long that it was like the only PS2 game we had for like a year. No other game mattered laughing out loud

And that reminds me...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 05:03 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is saying Devil Jin is selectable in the Japanese version. Anyone feel like calling bs, because I do when there is not one youtube result for this.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2009 07:56 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote