KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Warhammer 40k

Warhammer 40k
Started by: ChakraStrings

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Liberator
Mums Gardener

Warhammer 40k

Because there isn't an official slot, nor is there anywhere to post gaming wise beyond the Video Game genre, I've posted the Table Top game here.

Hello everyone, fellow 40kers. I'm a recently new addition to the table top scene, building up an Imperial Guard army. (I have a decently sized force just I need to assemble everything). I don't follow the tried and true Cadian route either, I've created an army using Perry Plastic Miniatures to depict Napoleonic British Line Infantry, it's coming out fairly well for my lack of skill in the paint department.

Anyways, I'd like to see if there are any other Warhammer 40k players on KMC, feel free to post your armies, lists, experience w/ game, or anything pertaining to the 40k universe.

Also, if this catches on any, we could start a KMC Vassal40k campaign if enough people were up to it.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Oct 24th, 2009 08:30 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

This should be moved into general discussion.
Anyway I'm working on a stationary Eldar armee and nobody is going to be able to stop me from doing that! (Except for my wallet)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 05:58 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Why on earth did you bump a thread that's been dead for four months just to say it was in the wrong place?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=12092

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 06:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote