KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » mortal kombat vs dc question

mortal kombat vs dc question
Started by: jasofisc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jasofisc

mortal kombat vs dc question

so i got the game for the ps3 and have beat both story modes on very easy but shokan and dark seid are still not playable what's going on? do i have to beat it on easy or medium before they are playable? same way with the endings

Old Post Oct 30th, 2009 11:45 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jasofisc
so i got the game for the ps3 and have beat both story modes on very easy but shokan and dark seid are still not playable what's going on? do i have to beat it on easy or medium before they are playable? same way with the endings

iirc, you have to beat arcade with everyone. then, on the character select screen, hit one of the shoulder buttons and that should show them as being available.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 12:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

For everyone's ending play arcade. If you beat story then they should be at their respective ends. They're invisible.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 01:24 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

I beat the story mode and used R1 to see darksied and kan but they apear as locked.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 04:22 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

did you finish story mode with everyone?

if you finish it with every dc character, you get 'seid. hit R1 to see him.

do all the MK ones, and you get Shao Kahn.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 05:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

And then unleash the RAAAAAAGE like you would when choking poor Jarjar.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 05:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Still waiting for this game to be twenty bucks, haha.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And then unleash the RAAAAAAGE like you would when choking poor Jarjar.

LOL GAAAAAAAAAAY RAAAAAAAAAAGE!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:23 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Scythe
Still waiting for this game to be twenty bucks, haha.

$20? This game shouldn't of even been worth a dime for its T rating! Why couldn't I rip Superman's bloody head off, punch Batman's stupid brains out, do some kind of cool torso rip on Green Lantern with Jax's cybernetic arms, or castrate the Joker with Scorpion's spear for not being Heath Ledger's version of the character?!?! Why could I personally not do an Ultimate Fatality on Ed Boon and the team for not being able to successfully release the DLC like they planned?! mad And why can't I ****ing watch Deathstroke ****ing cut somebody's ****ing head off in the story mode or watch Joker ****ing blow someone's ****ing goddamn head off in this ****ing bloody disgrace of a video game?! mad mad RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
LOL GAAAAAAAAAAY RAAAAAAAAAAGE!

GRAAAAH! The combined essence of gayness and RAAAAGE is so overwhelming... I c-can't control it!
Gaming, comics, other entertainment, and the world as we know it is gone now!! Goodbye everyone!!!! There is only one possible way out of this for me now, or should at least end it quicker...

*stays in RAGE mode, spreads my curse onto everyone in this thread, and plays the most emo Linkin Park song I can think of at full blast as we all perform a different sort of Hara-Kiri before the gayness can take over*

Meh. Figured somethin' of that nature might be somewhat fitting to post on Halloween.

Also (on topic), since it wasn't already said, to get the endings quickest, change the number of rounds played per match to 1 (under options) and set it to the easiest difficulty. Then proceed to just spam, spam, spam everyone's strongest special moves (even against Dark Khan and his GAY-RAGE), and you should get all the endings in no time at all. Most likely in one sitting.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Oct 31st, 2009 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

$20? This game shouldn't of even been worth a dime for its T rating! Why couldn't I rip Superman's bloody head off, punch Batman's stupid brains out, do some kind of cool torso rip on Green Lantern with Jax's cybernetic arms, or castrate the Joker with Scorpion's spear for not being Heath Ledger's version of the character?!?! Why could I personally not do an Ultimate Fatality on Ed Boon and the team for not being able to successfully release the DLC like they planned?! mad And why can't I ****ing watch Deathstroke ****ing cut somebody's ****ing head off in the story mode or watch Joker ****ing blow someone's ****ing goddamn head off in this ****ing bloody disgrace of a video game?! mad mad RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

GRAAAAH! The combined essence of gayness and RAAAAGE is so overwhelming... I c-can't control it!
Gaming, comics, other entertainment, and the world as we know it is gone now!! Goodbye everyone!!!! There is only one possible way out of this for me now, or should at least end it quicker...

*stays in RAGE mode, spreads my curse onto everyone in this thread, and plays the most emo Linkin Park song I can think of at full blast as we all perform a different sort of Hara-Kiri before the gayness can take over*

Meh. Figured somethin' of that nature might be somewhat fitting to post on Halloween.

Also (on topic), since it wasn't already said, to get the endings quickest, change the number of rounds played per match to 1 (under options) and set it to the easiest difficulty. Then proceed to just spam, spam, spam everyone's strongest special moves (even against Dark Khan and his GAY-RAGE), and you should get all the endings in no time at all. Most likely in one sitting.

Hahaha, thanks for the info though, I totally forgot about the dumbass T-rating. I'm gonna wait itll amazon.com has a used copy for next to nothing now, it's like one of those things that everyone tells you is horrible, but you just have to experience it, kinda like a donkey show... Yeah, this game is like a donkey show.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 07:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Just one question about the game and people are already going off topic about it's rating.

[B]$20? This game shouldn't of even been worth a dime for its T rating! Why couldn't I rip Superman's bloody head off, punch Batman's stupid brains out, do some kind of cool torso rip on Green Lantern with Jax's cybernetic arms, or castrate the Joker with Scorpion's spear for not being Heath Ledger's version of the character?!?!

Because you're an American, son. smile

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Oct 31st, 2009 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 06:39 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Just one question about the game and people are already going off topic about it's rating.

Because you're an American, son. smile

Oh, I get it now... Midway has become racist against their own country, so they taunt us cool Americans by showing pseudo-fatalities of a couple of the most awesome characters in the game. It's almost the same as how Resident Evil 5 was made a racist game, by having black people killed in the most horrible way imaginable!!! mad

Originally posted by Scythe
Hahaha, thanks for the info though, I totally forgot about the dumbass T-rating. I'm gonna wait itll amazon.com has a used copy for next to nothing now, it's like one of those things that everyone tells you is horrible, but you just have to experience it, kinda like a donkey show... Yeah, this game is like a donkey show.

Haha. Pretty much, but to be actually serious, the T rating was probably the least of its flaws, if anything.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2009 11:30 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i enjoyed the game, tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 04:59 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
i enjoyed the game, tbh.

Then it means the RAAAAAAAAGE has devoured you! The RAGE that will soon reach out and consume us all if The Gay One is not stopped!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Oh, what are we going to do?! Whoever can we call to save us?!

... Wait! What is that in the sky?! A bird? A plane?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 05:09 AM
Bro SMASH

[B]Oh, I get it now... Midway has become racist against their own country, so they taunt us cool Americans by showing pseudo-fatalities of a couple of the most awesome characters in the game. It's almost the same as how Resident Evil 5 was made a racist game, by having black people killed in the most horrible way imaginable!!! mad

Hmm...more like it's because it's not the American way. You know, like what Superman says?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 05:29 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Then it means the RAAAAAAAAGE has devoured you! The RAGE that will soon reach out and consume us all if The Gay One is not stopped!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Oh, what are we going to do?! Whoever can we call to save us?!

... Wait! What is that in the sky?! A bird? A plane?

that is pretty gay.

though being european, i got the uncensored version...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 06:18 AM