KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » American McGee's Alice sequal

American McGee's Alice sequal
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

American McGee's Alice sequal

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 06:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SovNarKom

Is that remake of original game?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 10:23 AM
SovNarKom is currently offline Click here to Send SovNarKom a Private Message Find more posts by SovNarKom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

........What part of sequal don't you understand.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 11:33 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SovNarKom

Well, I now this is sequal, but some sources says it's... well NVM. Anyway im waiting for this, the original game were prety good.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2009 12:24 PM
SovNarKom is currently offline Click here to Send SovNarKom a Private Message Find more posts by SovNarKom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Teaser

found out this sequel will be coming to the consoles

Screenshots and also the teaser again..

http://kotaku.com/5591981/our-first...madness-returns

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 09:49 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Heh, this game always amused and intriqued me. Its awesome that they're making a sequel, and it looks just as f*cked up and wonderful as the old game. I'll be looking foward to this.

Also, is the guys first name American or what?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2010 12:11 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Hell yeah. this is good news for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one. It remains as one of the most memorable games i've played.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2010 08:52 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Good news indeed.

The original was one of the best psychological games I've ever played.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 06:59 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I never played the first, but have always wanted to try it. What kind of game is? Like, what's it best compared to?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 07:18 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
I never played the first, but have always wanted to try it. What kind of game is? Like, what's it best compared to?

The best I can tell you is its more like a Tim Burton film in the sense of Nightmare before Christmas or the Coraline movie.

But darker so to speak.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 09:18 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Scythe

imagine a 3rd person action adventure game. The game centers around, Alice who returned to wonderland after escaping a mental asylum. Wonderland has become a nightmare, so essentially an R rated version of what Wonderland was. It's a fine combination of puzzle and action based game play. There is quite a bit of combat in the game and some of the weapons you acquire are quite unique. The best aspect of the game, during it's release, however is it's atmosphere. The levels were beautiful and dark. I don't know how well the game holds up today.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 02:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Joker1237
The best I can tell you is its more like a Tim Burton film in the sense of Nightmare before Christmas or the Coraline movie.

But darker so to speak.
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
imagine a 3rd person action adventure game. The game centers around, Alice who returned to wonderland after escaping a mental asylum. Wonderland has become a nightmare, so essentially an R rated version of what Wonderland was. It's a fine combination of puzzle and action based game play. There is quite a bit of combat in the game and some of the weapons you acquire are quite unique. The best aspect of the game, during it's release, however is it's atmosphere. The levels were beautiful and dark. I don't know how well the game holds up today.

Oh, I see. Thanks, sounds pretty fun to me.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2010 07:11 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I was reading on this you can explore Wonderland this time unlike the first game get from Point A to Point B while attacking the enemies and then next level.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 09:03 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New Trailer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2010 10:14 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 05:19 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Here's the Demo and it looks sick

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2011 03:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 21st, 2011 08:51 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

7/10 for the game over at gamespot

The Good
Beautifully dark and creepy version of Wonderland Smooth, graceful controls Unusual weapons make for fun combat A good length, with lots of hidden objects and areas to locate.

The Bad
Gameplay doesn't evolve, leading to tedium Puzzles and other attempts to vary the pace are rarely fun Audiovisual glitches can distract

about the same sort of score the first one got 7 & 8's/10

Old Post Jun 15th, 2011 09:41 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has anyone on here actually played this? I am on the fence whether its worth spending money on or not, what with some of the negative reviews and claims, and further how long it will take me to get through (not much in replay value?).

I thought the first one was a good game but when you consider I payed bargain bucket price for it vs this full price title, hard to think it is worth it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 09:45 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I want to play this, but my friends tell me that it's just a xerox of the first game, only with new puzzles and characters. Not a bad game, but not anything worth rushing to get.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2011 11:54 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote