KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Franchises You Wish Would Just Die

Franchises You Wish Would Just Die
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Franchises You Wish Would Just Die

There are some videogame franchises out there that went from good to very bad and they just won't die! Any franchises you think should die?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:22 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

DMC.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 11:40 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Halo although it started off as very bad and stayed that way.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 12:31 AM
Weltall is currently offline Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Call of Duty.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:15 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

****ing arkham asylum.

shits gay

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:27 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

AA needs to die? its not even a franchise and plus nothing is wrong with it except a crappy final boss.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:29 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Oh I'm just being facetious

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:37 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Crash Bandicoot, It was good when Naughty Dog was making the games but after they left it to other game developers they're just churning them out.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Halo, Mario, LoZ, FF. The new Ubisoft Might & Magic also needs to be put out of its misery.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:57 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

there goes gamings 4 biggest names

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:58 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mario, Sonic, Zelda and Pokemon are the big four.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:16 AM
Weltall is currently offline Click here to Send Weltall a Private Message Find more posts by Weltall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Weltall
Mario, Sonic, Zelda and Pokemon are the big four.

Yea, I had forgotten about Sonic(seriously, put down the poor hedgehog already, it has terminal cancer) and Pokemon. Those two need to kick the bucket. Badly.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:18 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Kazenji
Crash Bandicoot, It was good when Naughty Dog was making the games but after they left it to other game developers they're just churning them out.

I have to say the same for Spyro. A return to the old formula with a plot that doesn't suck could be fantastic. To be fair though, I haven't played the newest one.

I don't think this series even started out good, but I think Resident Evil needs to just die and never resurface. Does anyone even care about it?

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:21 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yea, I had forgotten about Sonic(seriously, put down the poor hedgehog already, it has terminal cancer) and Pokemon. Those two need to kick the bucket. Badly.

Yeah Sonic has became a major downhill ever since Sonic 2006 and Unleashed. Those are just terrible games.

Pokemon needs to die for sure. I think people got tired of that franchise right when Platinum came out.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:22 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I have to say the same for Spyro. A return to the old formula with a plot that doesn't suck could be fantastic. To be fair though, I haven't played the newest one.

I don't think this series even started out good, but I think Resident Evil needs to just die and never resurface. Does anyone even care about it?

The RE series started out pretty good, but took a very serious turn for the worse with RE5.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:23 AM
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a warm place in my heart for all of the great Japanese franchises.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:24 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

I'm gonna go Nemesis on your ass for saying that mad

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:24 AM
Weltall
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, with 1 being by far the best and 5 being... by far the worst. It's still awesome though, just not as incredible as it used to be.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:25 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Weltall
I have a warm place in my heart for all of the great Japanese franchises.

There are a few decent ones, like RE and Silent Hill, but they need to roll over while they still have some dignity left.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Megaman is another one them 3D ones still played the same way no matter how fantastic looking they tried to upade it

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote