KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games you gotta get back on the saddle on

Games you gotta get back on the saddle on
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Games you gotta get back on the saddle on

MW 2 is out and god of war 3 is coming out soon, and I just bought wii and want to get a couple games for that a bunch of VC stuff.

But there is a lot of stuff I own, that I haven't beaten, or have beaten but still want to replay through a bunch of times.

Such as:

GTA IV (beaten twice, but still lots to do)
syphon filter logan's shadow
resistance retribution
resitance 1 & 2 (beaten but tons of fun)
ratchet & clank size matters
Little big planet
medal of honor air borne & vanguard

any for yous guys?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 09:51 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I only own to uncompleted games, both good, there's just always somethin better to play.

GRAW 2
Lost Odyssey (my first JRPG not counting Pokémon, and I like it)

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:09 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ummm...just about everything I currently own.

I rarely ever stick with a game long enough to finish it anymore...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 12:15 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Dead Space and Batman AA.

i've just been delaying with playing these 2 games in particular. And I really like 'em both too. Just never get back to 'em for some reason.

everytime I play 'em I get into 'em for a fw hours sometimes on back to back days then I won't mess with itfor weeks.

I touched DS last week for a hlf hour and the last time I en touched B.AA was in like what, sept..

but I'll get to ' em though. I wanna try to beat both games by years end..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:32 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman AA and Halo ODST.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 04:50 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

kh 358-2

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:07 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Arkham Asylum - I think I have like 3 riddles scattered throughout I have to solve.

InFamous - need to finish getting those satellite things

Kh-358/2 days

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:13 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I wanna get all the achievements and beat the Pro side. I just downloaded The Juggernaut and im planning on getting the new characters but I just dont have time. Either Im playing MW2 or people requesting me on Halo.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 01:55 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Far Cry 2,
Ninja Gaiden 2,
GTA IV,
Resistance,
Devil May Cry 4.

Reason for all of them not being completed is just through lack of interest. (Not that they're bad games, just lost interest.)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 02:19 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

kingdom hearts =\

i got halfway through the first one but modern warfare 2 came out.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 08:17 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Shinobi 3- Made it to the last level, lost my last life, have to start all over again
FFIII- at the last boss, time to grind my ass off
FFTA2- Got bored with it. Characters are too high, so now tactics are kind of pointless. Could finish it in an hour if I want to.
Suikoden DS -Dropped to play FFIII

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 10:26 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Once I beat a game, I'm usually sated. But I've been meaning to finally get around to beating Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:20 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I kinda want to play through Bully again. And I only played through God of war 1&2 once. Those games are so epic they deserve multiple play throughs

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 05:51 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The only games I've really come back to more than once are Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Shining Force II. Both years after originally playing them. Amazing games, both.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2009 07:01 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Assassin's Creed is the only game I own that I haven't beaten.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 10:35 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote