KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite RE protagonist

Which one is your favorite RE protagonist?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Chris Redfield 2 14.29%
Jill Valentine 1 7.14%
Leon Kennedy 5 35.71%
Claire Redfield 0 0%
Billy Coen 0 0%
Rebecca Chambers 0 0%
HUNK 3 21.43%
Sheva Alomar 2 14.29%
Carlos Oliveira 0 0%
Barry Burton 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite RE protagonist
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Favorite RE protagonist

Who is your favorite RE protagonist?

Please vote!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 06:53 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Leon Kennedy has 100% of the votes.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:14 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Leon > Jill > Chris, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

No Ada? Probably Leon then.

Wow, so many RE threads here now.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No Ada? Probably Leon then.

Wow, so many RE threads here now.

Sheva over your Ada? It's probably because she's Asian.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:25 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. =(

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:26 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

Hunk is #1, he's the only guy going out there just breaking zombie necks the whole time.

then Leon.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:35 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Leon is the one I'm most familiar with, and he was pretty badass, so he gets my vote.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 07:40 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

for me its a tie between Jill Valentine and Clair Redfield.. very self-reliant and cunning ladies

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 10:05 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Personally, my favorite would either be HUNK the 4th Survivor or Barry B. with his badass .44 Magnum.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:32 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

sheva and claire.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 11:44 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Leon.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 12:35 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

How did Hunk get in the list but not Ada?

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 01:33 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Leon Kennedy. He's the real main character for Resident Evil and should've been the one to kill Wesker, not that Chris on steroids. I think I speak for everyone that a fight between Leon and Wesker would be incredibly bad ass.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 01:43 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
How did Hunk get in the list but not Ada?

is ada really a protagonist, though? i think she straddles the line, tbh...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 02:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Leon Kennedy. He's the real main character for Resident Evil and should've been the one to kill Wesker, not that Chris on steroids. I think I speak for everyone that a fight between Leon and Wesker would be incredibly bad ass.

Honestly, I don't see anyone in the poll losing to Wesker.

Except perhaps Rebecca and Carlos.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 02:06 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
for me its a tie between Jill Valentine and Clair Redfield.. very self-reliant and cunning ladies

Ada beats them in both those aspects IMO.

Leon Kennedy. He's the real main character for Resident Evil

That's your opinion. The series has never really had a single main character from what I could tell. Even the most recurring protagonists just appear in every other game as a sort of pattern (Leon & Ada being in 2 and 4, and Chris & Jill being in 1, 3, and 5).

And no, I don't think Leon should've been the one to beat Wesker, and am glad he wasn't personally. The only reason Wesker even knew about Leon in the first place was through Chris, his biggest foe, so it makes complete sense that he was the one to beat Wesker (although the way he did it was PIS at its greatest).

Steroid jokes/references aside, I like Chris as a character too, but he doesn't seem to get as much respect/credit as he should. =(

I think I speak for everyone that a fight between Leon and Wesker would be incredibly bad ass.

This however I can agree with... especially if Wesker was the victor stick out tongue, which he would be without plot devices applied.

Originally posted by -Pr-
is ada really a protagonist, though? i think she straddles the line, tbh...

Despite doing things behind Leon's back, I don't think she was ever truly on Wesker's side. Just gained his trust so she could attain and destroy some virus sample or w/e.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Honestly, I don't see anyone in the poll losing to Wesker.

Except perhaps Rebecca and Carlos.

Then you're clearly underestimating him.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 02:15 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That's your opinion. The series has never really had a single main character from what I could tell. Even the most recurring protagonists just appear in every other game as a sort of pattern (Leon & Ada being in 2 and 4, and Chris & Jill being in 1, 3, and 5).

And no, I don't think Leon should've been the one to beat Wesker, and am glad he wasn't personally. The only reason Wesker even knew about Leon in the first place was through Chris, his biggest foe, so it makes complete sense that he was the one to beat Wesker (although the way he did it was PIS at its greatest).

Steroid jokes/references aside, I like Chris as a character too, but he doesn't seem to get as much respect/credit as he should. =(

Well Capcom sure made him feel like he should be ever since he said that one line "my mission is to wipe this virus off the face of the earth and I'm gonna see it through" which for some reason has inspiration in it.

Well that's your opinion. Personally I'd love to see Leon killing Wesker. Chris was Wesker's dog (if you know what I mean) until he found a virus to overdose Wesker (curse you plot devices).

Chris doesn't have a lot of respect because Leon is seen as the most awesomeness.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 02:40 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well Capcom sure made him feel like he should be ever since he said that one line "my mission is to wipe this virus off the face of the earth and I'm gonna see it through" which for some reason has inspiration in it.

Well that's your opinion. Personally I'd love to see Leon killing Wesker. Chris was Wesker's dog (if you know what I mean) until he found a virus to overdose Wesker (curse you plot devices).

Chris doesn't have a lot of respect because Leon is seen as the most awesomeness.

I understand that Leon has a much larger fanbase and I like him too, but that doesn't necessarily mean he should've been the one to kill Wesker. I mean, was it Kennedy who Wesker wanted revenge against for humiliating him in Code Veronica?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:45 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I understand that Leon has a much larger fanbase and I like him too, but that doesn't necessarily mean he should've been the one to kill Wesker. I mean, was it Kennedy who Wesker wanted revenge against for humiliating him in Code Veronica?

No but they should've at least added Leon in RE5 if Capcom is planning to use RE5 as the final chapter for that Resident Evil. I hear RE6 will have a new cast with the same plot but it may shift a little they say.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 11:57 PM