KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Epic (and funny) fails

Epic (and funny) fails
Started by: Bladewind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bladewind

Laugh Epic (and funny) fails

Post fails that you have experienced in games that left you wondering what the hell just happened and/or laughing. Please don't rant about anything though just laugh at your own and other peoples posts. big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 08:13 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

1. I was playing Super Smash Bros Melee with someone and we were down to our last life (the stage was Onett). I was Captain Falcon and I KO'd my opponent to the sky (Star KO) and I taunted. Before Falcon said "moves", a car came up and knocked Falcon off the screen. I lost but it was pretty damn funny.

2. I was playing Duke Nukem 64's multiplayer mode with three other people. One of them was trying to ricochet a grenade to a teleport but blasted by it and fell off a high ledge screaming to their death. Funniest suicide I've ever seen in a FPS.

3. I played Resident Evil 5 survivors and managed to reach second place with just the knife (I was pretty damn close to getting first). And there this one match where this guy kept getting killed by the Reapers.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 09:53 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In Modern Warfare 2, I was playing Team Deathmatch on the High Rise(Office) level, I'd gotten up to the crane, and I was sniping my heart out. There was about a minute left before the match was over, and both our teams were tied. Just as I was about to make the game winning kill, I slid forward just a bit so I could get a better shot....then I fell off the damn crane. To add further insult to injury, I respawned in a room full of the other team. I got destroyed, and they won the match.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 10:06 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Back when I used to play Counter Strike I was in a game in which I was the last one alive on my team. The other team had 4 guys left. I slowly killed each one of them until only one was left. Became a one on one battle. Problem was I only had about 10 hp left.

It was on de_dust. I was walking around slowly looking for the guy when I heard bullets start to fly my way. I was at an area where next to a little bridge that heads into an underpass. Well I instinctively jumped off the bridge into the underpass. It was about a 12 foot jump or so, not too bad.

Problem was, I had 10 hp left. The little fall killed me. The whole server was cracking up, and I was too.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 10:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The entire game of the Return of Matt Hazard was an epic fail but it was funny.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2009 11:05 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

In SSBB I somehow died by throwing a bomb up Princess Peach's skirt while she was floating. I might have been close enough for the shockwave to get me but what stumped me was that she kept floating as if nothing happened.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:10 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I had spent a day off playing, Fallout3. After 6 hours of play i was about to turn the game off. I thought, however, i may as well try to get an achievement first. I needed to achieve the worst possible morality i could. I always play the game while keeping my morality as high as possible. So, after six hours of finishing quests and such i began to murder innocent people so that i could get my morality down. I had to massacre a few towns but i eventually got my morality down. After i acquired my achievement i turned the game off.

The next day i went back to play only to find that i neglected to save the game before i went on a murdering rampage and destroyed my morality as well as a few key characters in the game. So, i had to start the entire game over after having clocked 30+ hours and a level 30 character. I never actually restarted the game though. It was like after i lost over 100 hours of gameplay on my Oblivion file. It's just way to hard to start over after all of that.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 02:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I had Goldeneye before my one friend and his brothers. I knew how to duck, they didn't. 3-on-1 massacres ensued for about a week, with me dominating using only the karate chop.

Also, naming ourselves things like "DaHerp" and "AIDS" in all kinds of sh*tty shooters through the ages, so that the other dudes' screens pop up "You have been killed by AIDS" and the like when they die.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 02:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I remember when me and my lil bro would play a 2P game on Streets of Rage 3. He thought I was one of the bad guys, and he'd beat my character up (I always choose Axel).
And somehow, I always manage to convince him to use the other characters instead of Axel.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:39 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The entire game of the Return of Matt Hazard was an epic fail but it was funny.

How was it a fail ??

i liked game myself only thing for me was the game was too short.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I had spent a day off playing, Fallout3. After 6 hours of play i was about to turn the game off. I thought, however, i may as well try to get an achievement first. I needed to achieve the worst possible morality i could. I always play the game while keeping my morality as high as possible. So, after six hours of finishing quests and such i began to murder innocent people so that i could get my morality down. I had to massacre a few towns but i eventually got my morality down. After i acquired my achievement i turned the game off.

The next day i went back to play only to find that i neglected to save the game before i went on a murdering rampage and destroyed my morality as well as a few key characters in the game. So, i had to start the entire game over after having clocked 30+ hours and a level 30 character. I never actually restarted the game though. It was like after i lost over 100 hours of gameplay on my Oblivion file. It's just way to hard to start over after all of that.

That's not funny, I just feel bad for you. sad

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 07:58 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
In SSBB I somehow died by throwing a bomb up Princess Peach's skirt while she was floating. I might have been close enough for the shockwave to get me but what stumped me was that she kept floating as if nothing happened.

YOU DIED BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY UTERUS...THE ALMIGHTY.....UTERUS!!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:02 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i could prolly fill this whole thread with stupid abes oddysee mistakes, but ill pick the one i remember most erm
playing abes oddysee the other day, i somehow mistook a sleeping slog for a paramite (having just about finished paramonia)
so like i would normally do in this situation - i threw a piece of meat at it while i tried to pull a level right next to it - the meat (which was actually a rock, but i didnt realize until too late) woke the slog up and i died near instantly..
damn my addled brains stick out tongue

Last edited by MadMel on Dec 4th, 2009 at 08:21 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I'm happy to see that this thread got some posts already. Here comes my fail: I was playing SSBB on Norfair and I put everyone on Samus: me and 3 CPUs. When that protection capsule popped up I got in and kept 2 CPUs out, the third managed to get past me and once the lava wave was gone (everyone outside KOed) I tried to shoot the last CPU with my fully charged cannon. The problem: the CPU had the same plan AND shot first.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 01:05 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(please log in to view the image)

and to keep on topic
spore galactic adventures
i was nearly finished creating a kickarse adventure, that took place in the middle of a battlefield..i had maybe 300 vehicles and units for one team (i dont know what the limit is, so i could be off), and i was gonna add the grox to use as the enemy team..unforunately i realized too late that you cant use the grox without some kind of mod.. a waste of an epic adventure sad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 08:24 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I was playing one of the earlier Soulcaliburs with a friend. I was getting wailed on because I had never played the game before. I decided to pick who I later learned was Kilik and figured out a move or two that nearly scored me a win. I had him on the ropes, nearly dead, along the edge of a round stage and I did that diving down slash move, hit him, and fell right off the side.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 03:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

In Halo 2, I saw someone trip over their own feet and killed himself.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 04:17 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

KOTOR 2's ending = FAIL

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 05:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FWahMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL...hundreds of them in Soul Calibur 4. Listing 3...

1. Probably one of the funniest that can happen, Astaroth doing his jump grab on someone standing just near the edge of the stage - cracks everyone the hell up.

2. Talim flipping herself out of the ring.

3. Someone getting tossed back and forth by Rock, not knowing how to get out of it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 05:43 AM
FWahMaN is currently offline Click here to Send FWahMaN a Private Message Find more posts by FWahMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

I was playing Battlefront 2, assault mode with Darth Maul and threw my lightsaber at Aayla Secura and the lightsaber just kept on turning on the spot. I was completely weaponless when Chewbacca came up and shot me in the back. I was dead instantly and my lightsaber returned to me at last. big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:50 PM