KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman: Arkham City

Batman: Arkham City
Started by: Mandrag Ganon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Arkham Assylum 2

"The sequel you never saw coming." - Mark Hamill at the VGAs

Just announced in the VGAs. The sequel to Arkham Assylum is coming.

Arkham Asylum 2 isn't the official title, they didn't announce that. sad Just needed something to title the thread with. smile

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Dec 13th, 2009 at 01:14 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:08 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

No surprise there.

Too bad Hamill didn't win voice of the year though.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:12 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Haha, assylum.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Apologies. embarrasment

I knew it was coming, just didn't see it being announced today.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:14 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini

Yeah...

Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, assylum.

Damn that typo. This game deserves another thread just for that!

And what about Superman 64 2?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:20 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ Superman 128?

~ Damn, Scythe already pointed out the Assylum part sad.

Originally posted by Morridini
No surprise there.

He will next year for Darksiders

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:38 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Superman 128?

Yeah, that. And it'll have an exclusive character on the PS3 version so everyone can complain about somethin'.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Dark Khan...stick out tongue

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:49 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

I know it was only a teaser trailer, but didn't Mark Hamill say that Arkham was his last time voicing Joker officially? You really think there are chances we're gonna see Joker again? It wouldn't hurt to see Harley in her little nurse/schoolgirl/dominatrix hybrid uniform again

I'd kill for Ra's al Ghul to make an appearance

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 01:52 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Dark Khan...stick out tongue

NOOOOOO! RAAAAAAGE! laughing out loud I was more-so thinking along the lines of Darkseid or Lex Luthor in a Superman game, though if Dark Khan were the exclusive PS3 character, I could care less, and it would be good for me since it would make the 360 version look less gay... stick out tongue

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I'd kill for Ra's al Ghul to make an appearance

It would make sense too, considering his body disappeared from that bag in the first game after beating Titan Joker.

Would also love Two-Face to make an appearance... and not just robbing a bank.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 02:08 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Also, since no one posted it yet.

Seems Joker's actually back, but Hamill can't still be voicing him can he?

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 13th, 2009 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 02:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

With that trailer is it me or has the black circles around Joker's eyes gotten bigger?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 02:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I reckon it's a lasting effect of that Titan stuff he previously injected himself with.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 13th, 2009 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 02:47 AM
Scythe
The Goat

arkhamhasmoved.com

I crapped my pants, it already looks sweet.

^ Superman 128?

~ Damn, Scythe already pointed out the Assylum part sad.

He will next year for Darksiders

I just had to, haha.

Originally posted by Kazenji
With that trailer is it me or has the black circles around Joker's eyes gotten bigger?

I noticed he also has a pack of blood probably going into him next to his chair.

Last edited by Scythe on Dec 13th, 2009 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:05 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Also, since no one posted it yet.

Seems Joker's actually back, but Hamill can't still be voicing him can he?

He generally looks like he is in poor health in this trailer. His skin looks blotched.

Who gives a shit? Well, I do, I mean, I want Hamill to voice him again, but that's beside the point. The Joker's returning, fool stick out tongue. Though he isn't as impressive as the DCAU or the Dark Knight version imo, this version is still good.

Also hope K.Conroy returns, though he should, since he's liek teh bestest VA evar!

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Dec 13th, 2009 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix

arkhamhasmoved.com

I crapped my pants, it already looks sweet.

(please log in to view the image)

I just had to, haha.

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Dec 13th, 2009 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 03:50 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I noticed he also has a pack of blood probably going into him next to his chair.

Yeah, and Harley (with the same guise from the first Arkham Asylum) was shown barely on the left side of the chair. Looks like you got your wish, First_Tsurugi06.

He generally looks like he is in poor health in this trailer. His skin looks blotched.

Likely a result of that Titan stuff from earlier as I said before. I mean, did you see how he looked at the end of the first game when Batman reversed the Titan effect on him? stick out tongue

Who gives a shit? Well, I do, I mean, I want Hamill to voice him again

Same. I don't think anyone should voice the Joker over Hamill, especially not the wannabe who voiced him in MKvsDC (that Joker was gay though. So was the one from The Batman series, but that's beside the point).

The Joker's returning, fool stick out tongue. Though he isn't as impressive as the DCAU or the Dark Knight version imo, this version is still good.

True. I'm hoping he's not the main antagonist yet again though like he was in the first Arkham Asylum. Ra's al Ghul or someone else should be given a chance IMO.

Also hope K.Conroy returns, though he should, since he's liek teh bestest VA evar!

True. I don't see why he wouldn't return... And if all else fails, you could have him be voiced by none other than Bale.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 13th, 2009 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

Fixed the thread title...stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:32 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Gotta get the first game have'nt seen this Titan stuff.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 04:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, I love the little Uncle Sam/Two-Face nod on the website.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2009 05:13 AM