KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Should there be a Condemned 3?

Should there be a Condemned 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

After playing one of Monolith's most creepiest games, I became a fan to the Condemned series and enjoyed the story about the life of Ethan Thomas. I've been playing Criminal Origins and Bloodshot for a very long time and there hasn't been word on a part three. Last one came out in 2007 and it's now 2010. It questions me whether Monolith gave up on the series and focused on other projects that looked more important, or C3 is in development but is taking a very long time to finish.

The only reason I think there should be a Condemned 3 is because at the end of the second game, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was revealed that the President of the United States is a member of the Oro and after the credits are done rolling, Serial Killer X has metal implants in his mouth.

I'm asking you, should Ethan Thomas make a return or should Monolith just forget about the idea of a part three and make other horror games?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:27 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It should be made.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:39 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Monolith released FEAR 2 in 2008 so they have been busy in the horror genre. I'd say they should make Condemned 3, the Condemned series is the best of their horror line up.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:15 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote