KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mag

Mag
Started by: magicturtle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

Mag

Ok, this forum is all about the one, the only, MAG!!!!......xD
anyways, i dont wanna see any bashing about other war games are better, because this is for people who LIKE MAG, not for people who dont... and now... i present you with...... POSTING.... lol big grin

Godzilla is my bro, watch out....

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:33 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

game looks shitty

not a fan of heavily team based shooters though except for GRAW

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:35 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

and another thing (lol), i dont want any stupid idiots that have never played the game saying that the game is SOOOOOO laggy with 256 players in it, because trust me.... ive played it, and there is NO lag, now let me say that again in BOLD PRINT, THERE IS NO LAG IN MAG ok, and also, please post here, IF YOU'VE ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME god, im sick of stupid people who never played the game, just saying random crap about it... it makes you sound retarded, and YES im talking to you marvel!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:37 AM
magicturtle is currently offline Click here to Send magicturtle a Private Message Find more posts by magicturtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:39 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magicturtle
Turtle Overlord

yea,... tahts right you laugh it up.... laugh..... it..... up..........

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:40 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

youre not gonna have your bro beat me up are you? sad

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:42 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

awesome game, im a natural sniper. I joined Valor, and I'm loving it. My screenames JUGGTACULAR, look me up.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omnislash Kid
I did not Mordor him!

I hated this game. Spent 5 days at my friends house playing it and it was simply horrible. Graphics and load time and almost no lag is good on top of the amount of players per map. However, it didn't make up for the bad gameplay. Not worth buying.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:15 PM
Omnislash Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Omnislash Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Omnislash Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The one complaint I have is no story mode. If they'd had one, you could learn about Valor, Raven and the other one.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2010 07:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote