KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Portal 2

Portal 2
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Portal 2 ?

Last edited by Kazenji on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 05:27 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

The end of half life 2 had something about a vanishing aperture science ship. I only hope that Episode 3 will grant you not only the gravity gun, but the portal gun. Done by valve, this combination would be the greatest video game arsenal ever created.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:44 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 02:20 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

New trailer showing Co-Op

http://www.incgamers.com/News/25091...s-co-op-footage

and another with Perfect Strangers theme put over it

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 11th, 2010 at 02:30 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 02:25 PM
Impediment
Endless

This game is going to be sick! I loved Portal, and I expect to love the sequel just as much, if not more.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 03:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Half Life 3 please.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 09:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Half Life 3 please.
Half Life 2: Episode 3 more like.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2010 10:00 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MutantOrange

Can't wait for this game!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:19 PM
MutantOrange is currently offline Click here to Send MutantOrange a Private Message Find more posts by MutantOrange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
Half Life 2: Episode 3 more like.

I don't mind they can go straight for 3 if they like.

Though I am actually really, really excited about Portal 2...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 02:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote:
It appears that the cake will not be as present in Portal 2 as it was in Portal. Primary Portal series writer Erik Wolpaw stated he is sick of the old Portal memes and has had enough cake jokes, and that try and resurrect a three-year-old meme would be "sad" and "not a good idea". He adds that, as a direct sequel, Portal 2 will revisit many elements of the original game, including GLaDOS, but that the team has been careful not to retread too much of the same ground, preferring to explore new gameplay and an interesting new story, as the surprise spawned by the first game is long gone.

Oh well. GLaDOS was the main reason I played Portal anyways. Still want that cake though sad

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 12:19 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Best. Product. Ever.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2011 10:58 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm kind of surprised that people are hardly talking in here.

Anyways, here's the comic that fills the gap between the first Portal game and the sequel :
http://www.thinkwithportals.com/comic/#1

Old Post Apr 12th, 2011 10:50 PM
FistOfThe North

played portal one yesterday for the first time all the way through level 17 then went to sleep and i love the game. i'm a natural at it. and playing in 3d just made it more immersive.

i got it to prepare for portal 2.

it's just a puzzle game..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 11:31 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm pretty sure everybody is a natural at Portal. Valve designed the game like that. Every puzzle and gameplay idea is taught to you by the developers.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2011 01:35 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Ever wanted to know which Portal character you are? Take this Aperture Science test and find out:
http://www.thinkwithportals.com/coop_survey.php

Good news, I came out as GLaDOS smile

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 02:01 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Atlas

Brave and up for anything-you like adventure and nothing scares you. You value friendship highly. Your ideal cooperative partner would be inquisitive and sensitive.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 02:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I got Weighted Companion Cube.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 07:32 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nephthys on Apr 18th, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2011 10:12 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

i beat portal 1 yesterday. bring on pt 2 tommorow..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 04:05 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That Portal 2 ARG was complete bullshit.

All that shit for a measly 10 hours earlier release. Thanks a lot Valve, I get to play the "early" release when I go to bed.

Took a good situation where it would be amazing if the game was released a decent time (even if it was earlier this morning), but no, you put a carrot in front of your dedicated fans, so they played all these indie games and its for ****ing nothing. But wait! You can play it early by 10 hours during the middle of the night. Thanks a lot. Way to piss half your community.

And for what reason? Better promotion for Portal 2? Was it needed? It was just stupid. **** you Valve.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2011 04:40 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote