KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Just Cause 2

Just Cause 2
Started by: Ms.Marvel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Just Cause 2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Cause_2

weeee! big grin game looks like fun, perhaps the first sandbox game i might enjoy!

theres a lot more but those videos especially the last two really tickled me laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 07:03 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Yay! Some more physic defying action.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:16 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

At first, I dismissed this game without a second thought, but I just played the demo over a friend's house and was really impressed. Maybe it's worth another look. Anybody play it yet?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:07 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

downloading the demo nooowwww @.@

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 12:27 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope its alot better then the first one.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

tried the demo. trying to get the hang of the parachute, but otherwise, tis fun.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 16th, 2010 09:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Played it today. Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:23 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

ive been looking at this game for a while
maybe its worth getting big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:27 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill probably get it, I like these destructive and over the top sandbox games. Looks like one of the few sandbox games (if not hte only one) that allows you to get into fixed wing aircraft such as jets as well.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:36 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
ive been looking at this game for a while
maybe its worth getting big grin

i played it for several hours straight. it does have its faults, but there are a lot of things that while initially daunting do work themselves out eventually.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Ill probably get it, I like these destructive and over the top sandbox games. Looks like one of the few sandbox games (if not hte only one) that allows you to get into fixed wing aircraft such as jets as well.

GTA: San Andreas is the only other one i can think of.

In JC2, though, you can get a 747 apparently.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 10:44 AM
Spartan005

Just bought this game yesterday and love it so far. The world is absoltuely enormous and gorgeous. I literally spent an hour exploring by using the parachute/grappling hook combo. The cutscenes and story are still just as lame as the first one's though, and I wish there was an auto aim system, but otherwise very, very cool

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 07:59 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So is it better then the first ?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 09:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Way better.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 10:06 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Spartan005
Just bought this game yesterday and love it so far. The world is absoltuely enormous and gorgeous. I literally spent an hour exploring by using the parachute/grappling hook combo. The cutscenes and story are still just as lame as the first one's though, and I wish there was an auto aim system, but otherwise very, very cool

there is an auto aim system, to an extent anyway. as long as the reticule changes colour, then he's hitting what he's shooting at. so even if your crosshair isnt on the target, but is still red, then he'll hit it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 30th, 2010 06:44 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Found this game on sale, bought it, and I am really loving it. It's like they took all the crazy cool stuff from the GTA series, and just amped it up. I've played for several hours now, and can't continue on with the story missions because I keep getting distracted on my way there.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 01:47 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Morridini
Found this game on sale, bought it, and I am really loving it. It's like they took all the crazy cool stuff from the GTA series, and just amped it up. I've played for several hours now, and can't continue on with the story missions because I keep getting distracted on my way there.

i know that feeling. the only thing that bugged me was the lack of interiors.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 08:48 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Great game. It's kind of too big. I have a friend who's done like 90% of the settlements and it's like.. HOW?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post May 4th, 2011 05:17 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

This fantastic game is getting a multiplayer mod, might want to rebuy this game on PC just to play the multiplayer.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2013 12:50 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote