KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » a little problem with battlefield 2142

a little problem with battlefield 2142
Started by: avatarest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Restricted

Account Restricted

a little problem with battlefield 2142

hi i got battlefield 2142 recently for the PC but there is a little problem first of all i cant play online for some reason they tell me i dont have EA downloader or something and then when i try tocreate new acount they tell me try later so basically for some reason i cant play online and when i enter single player i only got 5 maps and i understand there are much more can anyone help me with all this? thanks

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 08:29 AM
avatarest is currently offline Click here to Send avatarest a Private Message Find more posts by avatarest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I suggest you go to EA support, or google it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 12:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

well the thing is i found out that there are 10 maps and i have only 5 in the single player mode , but the thing is i am trying to create an account to play online but it sayes "the server timed out please try again later" so can anyone tell me what does that means?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 12:45 PM
avatarest is currently offline Click here to Send avatarest a Private Message Find more posts by avatarest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The servers are down then.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

so that means no one can play online? and by the way i created an EA account but when i enter my user name and password which was aproved by EA it tells me i am not connected to the internet when i am

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:10 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

EA support is not your friend.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 02:07 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

so what should i do?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 02:28 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I can't help you without seeing it.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:15 PM