KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Grand Theft Auto 5

Grand Theft Auto 5 Coming in January 2012?

Computer and Video Games does report that GameStop Germany lists the release date as January 15, 2012.

After all, if the game is already this far in the works–and there is some evidence to believe that is the case–Rockstar would probably hold off until E3 to give us a major announcement on 6/7.

http://gamercrave.com/grand-theft-a...uary-2012/6177/

elsewhere i read that "take two" stocks went up after the revelation, as well..

they'll most likely use the facial expression animation tech used in l.a. noire.

but any way another gta's due imo. i can't wait for this one..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 02:12 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In an article a while back I read that they had begun voice casting, so it stands to reason that things were on their way. I hope we get an announcement soon...

GTA 4's mechanics with San Andreas levels of customisation, please.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 03:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
In an article a while back I read that they had begun voice casting, so it stands to reason that things were on their way. I hope we get an announcement soon...

GTA 4's mechanics with San Andreas levels of customisation, please.

THIS

as good as GTA 4 is... San Andreas was better

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 03:48 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mist_haermm

Bring back the fun, stupidly obscure missions instead of the shitty cab driving type missions.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 01:15 PM
Mist_haermm is currently offline Click here to Send Mist_haermm a Private Message Find more posts by Mist_haermm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Mist_haermm
Bring back the fun, stupidly obscure missions instead of the shitty cab driving type missions.

Well they did'nt last long those one for Roman if you stuck with it.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 01:20 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mist_haermm

I don't mean just the cab ones, the whole 'drive person X to point A, then drive them to point B to drop off a package, then drive back to base while avoiding the cops/gang members' type missions. Same shit that gets old. I think GTA 2 had a good one where you steal a bus, collect a bunch of people, then drive them to a hotdog manufacturing plant and process them. Just funny, random crap like that makes it more fun.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 01:51 PM
Mist_haermm is currently offline Click here to Send Mist_haermm a Private Message Find more posts by Mist_haermm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'd rather they make another Red Dead Redemption... embarrasment

but still a day one purchase regardless.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 16th, 2011 04:53 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Only thing i did'nt like about GTA 4 was handling of the cars so friggan tight.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 04:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The only thing I didn't like about GTA 4 was how friggin' boring it was. no expression

'Couzen! Let us go see some americans tities!' **** off you fat bastard. I want to go crash a helicopter into a tank, not go ****ing bowling with my inbreed relations. I can do that in real life thank you very much.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:42 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm up to the second island when i last played it and certianly was'nt boring..no expression

Originally posted by Nephthys
. I want to go crash a helicopter into a tank, .

Thanks for spoiler.

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 17th, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:46 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The only spoiler is that you never get to do something that awesome.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:52 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm up to the second island when i last played it and certianly was'nt boring..no expression

Thanks for spoiler.
The game came out like 3 ****ing years ago. no expression You deserve to have to it spoiled it for you if you haven't played it by now.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:57 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Last edited by Kazenji on Apr 17th, 2011 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 10:59 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The game came out like 3 ****ing years ago. no expression You deserve to have to it spoiled it for you if you haven't played it by now.

Jeez sorry if i happened to get sidetracked by playing other games....

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 11:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by S_D_J
THIS

In terms of content, maybe, but for me the engine they used for GTA, the physics etc, was the best it's ever been.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 07:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The MISTER
Get mad if ya want.

Originally posted by S_D_J
THIS

True

Old Post Apr 17th, 2011 08:44 PM
The MISTER is currently offline Click here to Send The MISTER a Private Message Find more posts by The MISTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bring back the hot coffee!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2011 12:19 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

the should have it take place in russia during the 60's (or the u.s.s.r) on the outskirts of moscow, and base it off the russian mafia when it was at the height of it power..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post May 8th, 2011 03:20 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I want to be able to create my own character, with branching story paths based on what allegiance said character has (if you're asian, you might be a triad, european/italian, primarily mob), stuff like that.

Set in modern day, of course.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 8th, 2011 03:26 AM
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by -Pr-
I want to be able to create my own character, with branching story paths based on what allegiance said character has (if you're asian, you might be a triad, european/italian, primarily mob), stuff like that.

Set in modern day, of course.

There's Saints Row for you, then wink

I prefer a pre-established character and follow his/her story, Saints Row narrative suffers because of the character creation

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on May 8th, 2011 at 07:12 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2011 07:03 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote