KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metro: Last Light

Metro: Last Light
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Metro: Last Light

Old Post May 31st, 2011 04:25 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 04:31 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't like the trailers. I hate them: very annoying. A game that cannot let it's game speak for itself in a trailer is either trying too hard or is trying to hide that it's just a crap game.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 04:58 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Never played the first Metro game but i've seen it around cheap.

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 05:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Metro 2044 is a good game. Very similar to the STALKER series but it's well done and very interesting.

The trailers are your typical trailer. But other ones will be released that will show gameplay.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 12:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I liked Metro 2033 personally, was sort of short, but was good, the setting and atmosphere was good, the gameplay was pretty solid, and the plot was not bad either. Weird, but not bad.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 07:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Jul 15th, 2011 06:19 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post May 21st, 2012 11:14 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Jun 8th, 2012 12:54 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 13th, 2013 03:51 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's next? Charging 5 bucks for the title screen, maybe? Adding hotseat multiplayer for another 5? Hey, how about removing multi save game functionality unless you pre order? One save per console, unless you pre order or buy the dlc!

And who needs music? Lets make it dlc!

This is the worst of free to play models, while still making you pay premium prices..

Last edited by cdtm on May 13th, 2013 at 04:13 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2013 04:03 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah that's just bullshit.....

something like that should part of the game from day 1.

Old Post May 13th, 2013 06:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ahhhh, excellent. Now I have a reason to save 59.99.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 13th, 2013 06:58 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They also pulled the same shit with the first Metro game

but with the PC version it was made free.... erm

Old Post May 13th, 2013 07:09 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems to be one big depressing game this one, Everyone is always sad from one review i've watched...every single character has some morbid and long tale of woe

-You're often walking behind someone who you can't walk past to speed things up. And every NPC walks very slow too, so you're often waiting for them to catch up or finish their dialogue.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 03:48 AM
Estacado
Legendary

So without playing the previous game and only playing for about 2 hours....
I really like the game so far it's been stealthy most likely and the atmosphere is great.

Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Last edited by Estacado on May 18th, 2013 at 09:03 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2013 09:00 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So did anyone buy it? Is it still difficult even when you're not playing on Ranger Mode? I'm not much of a casual gamer and would like to know if Last Light is worth it. Worth buying without the Ranger Mode I mean. God forbid I give into any schemes even Capcom would probably laugh at.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 03:37 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well Im playing on normal played like 5 hours now....it's not difficult if you use stealth but if you rush in they can kill you easily I guess hard will be more difficult since it also gives less ammo and some creatures take loads of bullets to kill...most of the time you fight humans though...

Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post May 19th, 2013 09:16 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So I beat the game took me about 7 hours decent game 8/10.
Dont think there is anything left after finishing it so possibly that's it for me....stick out tongue

Bankai, Zanka No Tachi

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:21 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Doesn't sound like its worth 60 dollars.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post May 19th, 2013 10:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote