KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Skull Girls

Skull Girls
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Skull Girls

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 07:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Looks like every Otaku with a 360 is gonna have a fun time playing this.

What I saw between 00:23 and 00:25 made me realize that Scythe should've came in here by now to make a tentacle joke. Wonder what happened.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 08:58 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Sorry, I just got here, was eatin' some calamari.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
A new Xbox live game

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=78469

I'll take Cthulu showing these girls a good time while Millia Rage gets jealous she ain't in this for the sexual thrill for $500, Alex. I mean, Kaz.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 09:19 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I plan on getting this. Just to support MikeZ.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 06:45 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

game looks quite fun. Will be getting this.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 08:38 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

It's good to see another American fighting game so I hope this becomes a success.

But did they really need to make an all-female cast? erm

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 11:52 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Bro SMASH
did they really need to make an all-female cast? erm

Well the the game is called Skull Girls and if they added any dudes in it, it would ruin the meaning of the title. Not to mention replacing the title with something like Skull Warriors would be silly for it doesn't sound catchy. And besides, who doesn't love a good cat fight (besides you)?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 12:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Sex sells.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 12:01 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's good to see another American fighting game so I hope this becomes a success.

Well if you read in the link that i provided that there is DLC coming with Male characters for the game.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Ugh, another loli/cat fighter. How many of them are there by now, like a million? Shame that the U.S. has hoped on this lame ass train to Crap Town. Gonna pass on this shit, no thank you.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 03:53 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well the the game is called Skull Girls and if they added any dudes in it, it would ruin the meaning of the title. Not to mention replacing the title with something like Skull Warriors would be silly for it doesn't sound catchy. And besides, who doesn't love a good cat fight (besides you)?

Skull Girls? Skull Warriors? Both sound like they're on the same boat to me.

It doesn't have anything to do with seeing catfights (video games aren't the only place for that anyway). It's just that for a game that was iroster too. Besides, it just sounds more comparable to Arcana Heart to menfluenced by the Marvel vs. Capcom and BlazBlue games, I figure that they would also consider a good balance of male and females in the roster.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well if you read in the link that i provided that there is DLC coming with Male characters for the game.

Yeah, I just read it.

I do hope the male characters are cool at least but I hope they're not all villains.

Last edited by Bro SMASH on Jun 9th, 2011 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 04:43 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Skull Girls? Skull Warriors? Both sound like they're on the same boat to me.

It doesn't have anything to do with seeing catfights (video games aren't the only place for that anyway). It's just that for a game that was influenced by the Marvel vs. Capcom and BlazBlue games, I figure that they would also consider a good balance of male and females in the roster. Besides, it just sounds more comparable to Arcana Heart than those two games.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:06 PM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by No End N Site
Ugh, another loli/cat fighter. How many of them are there by now, like a million? Shame that the U.S. has hoped on this lame ass train to Crap Town. Gonna pass on this shit, no thank you.

So you didn't like Vangaurd Princess? I almost thought you did, silly me.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 06:45 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Guys like you are the reason Arcana Heart will never get big here. sad

stick out tongue
Originally posted by No End N Site

It's not like they are that popular or anything here. America still loves seeing muscular, sweaty, panting men in their games.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 07:20 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Originally posted by StyleTime
Guys like you are the reason Arcana Heart will never get big here. sad

stick out tongue

Actually, I got no problem with Arcana Heart (not that I'll play it, though). It's just that this is not what I had in mind for a game that was inspired by the Capcom and BlazBlue games.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2011 07:56 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by StyleTime

It's not like they are that popular or anything here. America still loves seeing muscular, sweaty, panting men in their games.

Well I don't know about the "sweaty, panting men" part, but I like cool charatcres which I can take seriously for the most part. A 'fighting' game where majority of the cast is underaged school girls is just stupid in too many ways for me to be interested in...like most Americans.
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
So you didn't like Vangaurd Princess? I almost thought you did, silly me.

I respect that game, I never said I liked it. Big difference.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 10th, 2011 12:12 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 09:42 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

not a bad little fighting game

Old Post May 4th, 2012 12:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote