KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Big Bang Beat

Big Bang Beat
Started by: Phoenix3068

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Big Bang Beat

First of all.. Let me make sure that you all know I checked the rules but if I made a mistake, please tell me.

quote:

1. Before opening a new thread, please use the function first, to make sure a thread on the subject does not already exist. Any duplicate threads will be closed. We do not appreciate searching out the old threads, so breaking this rule multiple times will earn you a warning.

2. Report any duplicate threads or inappropriate posts using the report function. This will make them much easier for us to find and deal with.

3. For any discussion regarding the current-gen consoles, use the official thread.

4. Title threads properly. Actually type out the full name of the game instead of simply abbreviating it, so that it can be found in a search in the future.

5. Posting any scams or hacks is illegal and against the rules.

6. Do not PM me or Peach to report things. The report function is there for a reason; use it. We do not appreciate receiving PMs about things that could have and should have been taken care of another way.

7. This is the Computer/Video Games forum. Not Computers and Video Games. What does this mean? It's for discussion of computer games and video games. Video game consoles fall into this as games are their sole function. Computers, however, do not; they are not primarily for gaming and thus do not count as a gaming discussion.

8. ROMs, emulators, torrents, etc. are illegal and thus discussion of them is not allowed. No arguments, period. The legal usage of these things is very narrow and restricted, and thus we are just going to cut the entire argument short and disallow any such discussion.

9. Game vs. game threads are not allowed. Such threads simply degenerate into fanboy arguing, which is just a hotbed for flaming and trolling to sprout out of. All such threads will be closed. This means "which game is better" threads.

10. Don't make a spectacle of yourself; if you think a mod decision was unfair, contact us (or the mod involved) via PM and we will calmly discuss it with you that way.

1. I used the Search function and looked up both the full game title and part of the title just to be sure. There was absolutely nothing on it.

2. No duplicate threads.

3. It's on a game, not a console so making a new discussion should be allowed.

4. I just wanted to state my opinion and see if anyone had any knowledge of it and can discuss it with me.

5. I don't intend to.

6. Does not Apply.

7. I might have misunderstood but if I read it correct, this is about a Computer Game, not a regular computer. I think that means it's okay but I was unsure. I think by Computer/Video Games it means don't talk about Computers but it's okay to talk about games on them.

8. This part got me. I'm pretty sure it's allowed, I don't think the game is related to any of it though I have heard about torrents with it but then I hear about that with a lot of games so... I looked and it looks to be a legit game. I did a bit of research on it so yes.

9. It's just about the one game, no other games being involved.

10. Does not Apply.

Okay! Now that is taken care of, time to get down to my original point of making this thread here!

The game is called "Big Bang Beat". It's a 2D Fighting game that I've seen on the PC (while it has relation to other games, I'm speaking only of this game so please don't let other game information mess up its rep). It was created from what I've seen somewhere around the year 2007 or possibly before. It has a mixture of characters with many different styles and abilities.

The game itself may have lower graphics then most games now a days though I still believe it has very good qualities. In contrast to most 2D Games this game has a lot of Flash and Speed in it. My favorite character from it so far appears to be Kunagi Tenrou- A Wolf-Demon Character with impressive speed who uses her hands as her weapon.

I was wondering if anybody else saw this game or has played it and if so if they would like to share any information they have on it. I really hope I get some response for it! Thank you!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:08 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 07:58 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I've seen gameplay of it and a friend of mine have played. It looks pretty good for a dojin game. It's so far the only dojin game I know where the characters actually look like fighters. It looks like an SNK game, to be honest.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Aug 16th, 2011 10:20 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

I tried downloading the Demo O.o no luck with it so far. Stupid patches!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2011 07:18 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote