KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Hell yes.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Gameinformer has the scoop:

(please log in to view the image)

Holy crap, Grimlock ---> http://i.imgur.com/5F6ot.jpg

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 10:31 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Working with known licenses is tough sometimes. Anything but that cool cover art?

But yeah, I'd buy a cool Transformers game.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 12:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

War for Cybertron was fun, but it was lacking. If this is a sequel, I hope that they improve heavily upon it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:02 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Judging from the art, it does look like a sequel. Maybe they can fix some of the online issues that plagued the first one. wink

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 02:22 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

War for Cybertron was fracking aces. If this is a sequel im stoked

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 05:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by MadMel
Judging from the art, it does look like a sequel. Maybe they can fix some of the online issues that plagued the first one. wink

What were those issues?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 07:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Maybe we'll get Optimus vs Megatron this time.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 08:01 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Do want.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 01:51 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Kazenji
What were those issues?

The balance of character classes for one.
I'm terrible at shooting games in general, but whenever I played leader class I felt like the most op boss ever!
Rage -> axe -> axe -> axe -> axe -> one hit kill with a gun that is normally a 10 hit killer -> die -> leave behind a mine to kill my killer -> repeat. The scientist class wasn't any better. stick out tongue

The other major issue was the lag and the ping timeout that Australia got (even on so-called dedicated AU servers, when the game didn't actually support dedicated servers, lol), not that it's the developer's fault or anything. erm

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 09:04 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Whoa:

http://tformers.com/transformers-fa.../news.html#more

Release date around: 12/01/12

Combaticons, possibly Bruticus, oh shi-!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 06:39 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by MadMel
The balance of character classes for one.
I'm terrible at shooting games in general, but whenever I played leader class I felt like the most op boss ever!
Rage -> axe -> axe -> axe -> axe -> one hit kill with a gun that is normally a 10 hit killer -> die -> leave behind a mine to kill my killer -> repeat. The scientist class wasn't any better. stick out tongue

The other major issue was the lag and the ping timeout that Australia got (even on so-called dedicated AU servers, when the game didn't actually support dedicated servers, lol), not that it's the developer's fault or anything. erm

I guess they've fixed it then

because last time i played it online it seemed to be okay.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 07:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

The last time I played noone was on anyways. erm

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 02:29 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What system have you got the game for??

theres usually someone on for the 360 version anyway.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 07:20 AM
MadMel
Heh

PC.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 12:21 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Old Post Oct 10th, 2011 11:34 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Just read Game Informer's exclusive story. This game will be excellent.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 04:20 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Loving the new look, wished it took place on earth.

Last edited by Phanteros on Oct 12th, 2011 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 09:09 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That would probably be the third game.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 04:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Scythe
Prime's new look: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...imus-prime.aspx

i can deal with that. Is this a sequel to WFC?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 07:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Possibly.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 08:08 AM