KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Comand and Conquer: Generals 2

Comand and Conquer: Generals 2
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Comand and Conquer: Generals 2

Biowares new latest game featuring the Frostbite engine.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/v...-command/724610

Last edited by Phanteros on Dec 11th, 2011 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 02:51 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Can I have a mod put an extra "m" in Command?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 03:08 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I heard about bioware doing a C&C

but i would've thought a follow up to Renagade but done like Mass Effect.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 04:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It's a new studio. Kinda like how 2k, Ubisoft and Rockstar have many different studios but all share their respective names.

I think it's called Bioware Victory. Im not even sure the two heads if Bioware are not even involved with the group.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 06:29 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

the biggest surprise at the vga's, for me. i was a c&c: generals fiend especially online i've slowed down just last year and i've been playing it since '03. And when 2 was annouced last night i was taken aback. i thought ea completely forgot what is the best command and conquer game of the series. and, imo, the best rts of the 2000's.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:59 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with Fist, I loved generals and its additions, tbh I prefer generals over the main canon of C&C (Tiberium or red alert) especially since EA butchered C&C 4...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 11:10 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
I agree with Fist, I loved generals and its additions, tbh I prefer generals over the main canon of C&C (Tiberium or red alert) especially since EA butchered C&C 4...

I didn't really get in 'zero hour". And cc:3 was ok. It comes it at far second.

And what ea did with 4 was not only butchery, it was just, unfair and disgraceful..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 04:36 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

General's is'nt my favourite thing about C&C personally, I prefer the whole tiberium story & Kane.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 05:55 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 06:39 AM
FistOfThe North

"EA cancels Command & Conquer Generals 2 & closes development studio"

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/29/5...and-and-conquer

dangnabbit. I was really looking forward to this one. C&C: Generals 1 was/is my most fav online rts of all time.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:47 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

F U !! EA.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:50 AM