KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Onimusha Dreams and Sengoku Basara : Tenkai!

Onimusha Dreams and Sengoku Basara : Tenkai!
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Onimusha Dreams and Sengoku Basara : Tenkai!

I played both Onimusha Dawn of Dreams and the Sengoku Basara series and they had 2 people for Tenkai. In Onimusha, Tenkai is Hidemitsu/Samanosuke but in the Basara series he is Mitsuhide. I've also read some things on Wikipedia about him being Mitsuhide. So who exactly is Tenkai?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2012 01:57 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

This was a great series, I don't understand why they haven't put out others for the current gen consoles. Of all the game series that they could possibly cancel, this is not the one to begin with.

Oh, I was also speaking of Onimusha.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2012 02:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
This was a great series, I don't understand why they haven't put out others for the current gen consoles. Of all the game series that they could possibly cancel, this is not the one to begin with.

Oh, I was also speaking of Onimusha.

Yes I agree both Onimusha and Sengoku Basara are series. I don't know when they are going to come with something for Onimusha but I do know that they are coming out with Samurai Heroes Party/ Utage for the PS3 and you'll be able to play as the non playable characters. I'm looking forward to playing as Tenkai/Reaper, by which I'm still confused about the identity of Tenkai with both Samanosuke and Mitsuhide. I want to make sense of it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 07:22 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Samanosuke/Tenkai/Hidemitsu IS NOT Mitsuhide Akechi/Reaper. They do not represent the same person, they are not the same person. This is pretty clear and obvious in Onimusha: Demon Siege.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2012 05:22 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote